• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Music Playing outside Marvel Island

adamskix

Earning My Ears
Hi,
I have just recently come back from orlando and whilst I was at Marvel Island at Islands of Adventure there was a rock song outside the comic book store which I am desperate to find.
It isnt any that are on the soundtrack and I have tried searching for it but none of the songs mentioned seem to be the one.
I think it is only recent as I have been a few times and not heard this song.I am sure it is by a band.

I know it is a bit vague but does anyone have any idea?

Thanks

I think it is original music. They used to sell the CD but you say it isn't on that? Perhaps it is new original music.

The only song I know of is: Lunatic Calm - Leave you far behind

Could you possibly list that soundtrack?

When the superheroes come out on the ATVs the original soundtrack is replaced with actual "song" songs, I think one may be by Disturbed? At least thats what it sounds like

Hi Tricky1,

No,its not that one.It doesnt appear to be any of them on the cd of the soundtrack.
Never heard it there before but was waiting around the ice cream parlour one day and heard this song.
I wish I could remember any words from it but it was definetly a band I think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter