• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Music on the Ships

tchrrx

<font color=red>Blame it on the plastic cow I ment
On our last cruise we were introduced to Katy Perry's Fireworks song. What songs are they currently playing? I thought DD and I may start listening to some now.

Giving this a bump to see if anyone can help me put together a playlist. Thanks!

tchrrx said:
On our last cruise we were introduced to Katy Perry's Fireworks song. What songs are they currently playing? I thought DD and I may start listening to some now.

Basically. I heard literally all the same songs that are on my Under The Sea channel on Pandora. Which suited me just fine. I had been listening to that for weeks leading up to my trips and since I've been home so I was right at home. I heard it on the island, in the elevator, in the stairway. I was a happy cruiser!

Its funny that you mention Fireworks. In the DLounge, a lil 5 yr old wanted to sing that but because they didn't have it in karaoke form, she did the song herself a capella remembering all the words and everything on her own! I have a link to that on one of these threads, may have to search for it because I'm on my phone, but it is called Why I Love Disney Cruises or something like that from about a week or so ago.

Basically. I heard literally all the same songs that are on my Under The Sea channel on Pandora. Which suited me just fine. I had been listening to that for weeks leading up to my trips and since I've been home so I was right at home. I heard it on the island, in the elevator, in the stairway. I was a happy cruiser!

Its funny that you mention Fireworks. In the DLounge, a lil 5 yr old wanted to sing that but because they didn't have it in karaoke form, she did the song herself a capella remembering all the words and everything on her own! I have a link to that on one of these threads, may have to search for it because I'm on my phone, but it is called Why I Love Disney Cruises or something like that from about a week or so ago.

Forgive me if this is a silly question... When I search Pandora with Under the Sea, several choices are available. Which one did you choose?

MattMatts-Momma said:
Forgive me if this is a silly question... When I search Pandora with Under the Sea, several choices are available. Which one did you choose?

It should come up with all kinds of disney music. You can also type in things like little mermaid or Disney , that kinda thing. Today's also included Phantom surprisingly. My cleaning went by super fast today!

Speaking of on-board music, I just wanted to add that they keep it up-to-date with new stuff in the Disney library. For example, last July on board the Fantasy, they had music from the Radiator Springs Racers attraction at Disney California Adventure as part of the loop in Animator's Palette. At the time, it was a brand new ride that had been open only a month. That impressed me.

My gf stumped everyone, she was trying to get a list of the music they play in the Skyline lounge. Nobody was able to tell her who could help with that, even the sound techs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter