Music inroom safes??

goofytime2000

Being Goofy
Anyone know off hand about how big the in room safes are at the All Star Music? I'm leaving in a couple of days and I would like to know if they are big enough for me to leave my laptop in them.

They are wallsafes big enough to hold wallet,airline tickets,cellphone but not big enough for laptop.

Since the safe is not big enough for my laptop, what I do when I stay at a Value resort is this:

I have a standard laptop locking cable, which I got from CompUSA (you can get them just about anywhere that sells laptops and accessories). I weave the cable in and out among the individual wires of the shelf in the vanity area and leave the laptop locked to it.

This doesn't make it impossible to steal, but it makes it impossible to steal without big bolt cutters. The locking cables are stranded steel cable, and I always weave the cable among 7 or 8 tines of the shelf so that anybody who wants to take the laptop woud have to cut through a bunch of them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter