music from WDW on line!!

litlpixie

DIS Veteran
I wont be surprised if I'm the last person who figured this out, since I'm in the presence of people who have years of Disney exp. over me, but live365.com has about 5 awesome Disney radio stations, that play park music (I'm listening to the Illuminations pre-show music right now!)It's free membership and the best staion IMHO is D-Magic (Radio CIHL1) Just look un Soundtracks. It's great, I listen all day at work!!;)

I have no idea what I'm doing wrong here.....I followed the link, and registered, but I can't seem to get any station to play! I click on the "free" icons, and another window quickly opens up, then sends me right back to the previous page. What am I doing wrong???

Annie ºoº

If you're trying to listen at work, it's possible your MIS group has a firewall on your network that doesn't allow for that sort of thing. Unfortunately, my workplacve is that way. I cannot get the Live365 to work on my computer at work. At home, no problems. It's a firewall issue.

Just found a premium station that I REALLY like, MouseWorld Radio X2. It also has "area" music, but in the long loops... each is 30 min to over an hour long! Just heard the one for Dixie Landings 28 min, Living Seas 53 min, Pizzafari area 56 min, & China Pavillion 29 min. (I signed up for 3 months of premium yesterday... about $.15 a day... what the heck!)

Anyway, here is a list of the stations that do Disney music:

FREE
1. ºoº MouseWorld Radio 1
2. ºoº MouseWorld Radio 2
3. D-Magic
4. DisneyRob Radio
5. E Ticket
6. Florida Project Radio
7. INTERCOT Radio
8. LaughingPlace Radio
9. Lion King and More
10. MouseInfo Radio
11. Park Hopper Radio
12. Radio Buena Vista
13. Sorcerer Radio
14. The D Place
15. The Haunted Mansion!
16. TourGuideMiKE RADiO
17. Virtual Disneyland

PREMIUM
18. ºoº MouseWorld Radio 3
19. ºoº MouseWorld Radio X
20. ºoºMouseWorld Radio X2
21. ClubWD Radio
22. Disney Magic
23. Disney Music
24. Disneyfan's W.O.D.
25. MouseTyme Radio
26. Radio-D

Here's an UPDATE

FREE
DIS Radio
DisneyRob Radio
DLRP FanRadio
D-Magic Radio
Doom Radio
D-ZAK Radio
E Ticket Radio
ExtinctAttractionsRadio
Mickey's Magic
Mouse House Radio
Mouse Radio
MouseJunkies
No-Lines Radio
ºoº MouseWorld Radio
Park Hopper Radio
Radio Buena Vista
Radio Disney
Radio Lion King
Songs of the South Radio
Sorcerer Radio - Disney
The DIS: Unplugged
The Haunted Mansion!
Uncle Walt's Place

PREMIUM
CastMembers Radio
INTERCOT Radio
Mouse Radio 2
ºoº MouseWorld Radio 2
ºoº MouseWorld Radio 3
ºoº MouseWorld X
Studio Central Radio

Are any of these stations playing just holiday music now? Or is there not enough Disney World holiday music to play nothing but?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter