• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Music CDs at Aulani/Kapelas Store?

alohamom

DIS Veteran
Does anyone know if they sell music CDs at the little Kapelas shop at Aulani? I cannot remember if I saw any when I was there and I am looking for a couple of specific cds that would make sense for them to carry (one is Ukuele Disney by Jake Shimaburkuro). I know I can buy them on Amazon but with shipping to Canada it is very expensive. I want the physical discs as they are gifts. Any info is greatly appreciated!

Aloha, Alohamom!

I was just at Aulani a couple of nights pre-DCL cruise 3 weeks ago and if I recall correctly it was Hale Manu store that had some CD's. Perhaps Kalepa Store has them too. I remember seeing Keali'i Reichel, Brother Iz and Kuana Torres Kahele. I think there was maybe another artist or two in there. Kuana is definitely my current favorite. I have every CD he has released thus far. Keali'i Reichel wrote the chant for Aulani and has an entire CD made for Aulani. I do not recall seeing Jake's CD's there. Maybe just give the store(s) a call and see! Good luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter