• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mush Sandals $15 plus Free Shipping!

tmcddodd

Earning My Ears
Hey all!

Teva dot com has mens, womens, & kids mush sandals plus others on sale. Free shipping code is FATHERSDAY09. :cool1: The Mush flipflops are a favorite to wear at the parks. I bought 2 pair. I found out about them at slickdeals net.
**edit** Type mush under product search then click on women's, men's or childrens then you will see the flips that are sale priced. Also go to slickdeals com to see the post.

I just went and looked and the Womens Mush are listed at $24 - am I looking at the wrong thing?

What I did was type in mush under the product search then clicked on Women's mush and got the pairs that were on sale for $14.90

Thanks I just ordered 2 pair at $14.90 each - 1 for me and 1 for DD's birthday in a couple of weeks.

TY TY TY TY!!!

Ordered three pair for our upcomming trip...and the free shipping was great!!!!

Thank you! I ordered a pair when there was a sale last time ($11) but didn't realize how small they ran and there was no exchange policy and by then the sale was over. Ordering my (one size bigger) pair now!

I love Teva Mush, but I have to say this year at WDW my heel started hurting, by the end of the day...really bad. I switched to my Crocs and no more problems.

Wore my Teva mush for 5 days in September all through out the parks and LOVED them. Wore them this last May in the rain - not so good. So I recommend them highly for dry humid weather!! Reioutlet.com has them on sale too, the kids are about $9.00 there.

A

How do you price match w/ endless.com? Do you have to call? Thanks!

The reviews on endless are confusing...some say order up some down...for those who have them already...if I normally wear a 7/7.5 what do I order?

I called but you just have to make sure that teva and endless have the same style,size and color that you are ordering. Also they charge you their price and later credit you on the difference. I read that they ran small but its not too bad cause i am a half size anyways so i just ordered up.

How do you price match w/ endless.com? Do you have to call? Thanks!

The reviews on endless are confusing...some say order up some down...for those who have them already...if I normally wear a 7/7.5 what do I order?

They run small. I normally wear a 7, but I wear an 8 in the Teva Mush.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter