• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MUSH! Going to Alaska - August 19, 2013 7 Night from Vancouver

What excursions did you do with your 17 month old?? I feel like we were limited because some of the ones we wanted to do were 5 and up..

We are doing the Disney Exclusive Liarsville Gold Panning and Salmon Bake in Skagway, Dog Sledding in Juneau, and the Lumberjack Show in Ketchikan (we've been to that before and it's very entertaining and inexpensive).

This would be my first time participating in this.... How does it work??? I am super excited about it!!!

Our facebook group is set up to be invited, so you'd have to give me your "real" FB name and I can add you to the group.
I'll PM you with my name and you can friend me or vice versa.

One of our members is collecting names and data for the fish extender exchange on a spreadsheet on FB. So you should look for that and post your info to be added.

We are doing the Disney Exclusive Liarsville Gold Panning and Salmon Bake in Skagway, Dog Sledding in Juneau, and the Lumberjack Show in Ketchikan (we've been to that before and it's very entertaining and inexpensive).

Very cool! I am getting excited!!!

Our facebook group is set up to be invited, so you'd have to give me your "real" FB name and I can add you to the group.
I'll PM you with my name and you can friend me or vice versa.

One of our members is collecting names and data for the fish extender exchange on a spreadsheet on FB. So you should look for that and post your info to be added.

Ok, I will send you my name also!!

I think we've got a couple of the same ones too!

Hi, my 12 year old nephew and I are joining you on this cruise. I have cruised before to Alaska but never a Disney Cruise, and my nephew has been to DL and DW many times with this family but has never cruised. We are both very excited to experience Alaska with Disney.

We have booked our shore excursions and made some other tentative plans for our port days.

- in Skagway, we're doing the Liarsville Gold Rush Trail Camp excursion and we would like to do the free National Park Ranger-led walking tour the Skagway Historic District, and have nephew earn Junior Ranger Badge (just like his older brothers did on their trips)
- in Juneau, we're booked for the Sled Dog Discovery and Mushers camp excursion and hopefully eat at Tracy's Crab Shack
- in Ketchikan, we're doing the Bering Sea Crab tour and if time go to Creek Street and also ride the Cape Fox Funicular Rail Car ($2)

I have read that some cruisers had sent in specific dining rotations. Have you done this, if so what is the preferred restaurant order? We are second seating for dinner.

Not sure about the FE, how long do I have to decide. I am on FB, my name is Kari Webb (live in BC)and my profile pic is Mickey Mouse.

Sorry I might have missed this. I sent you a message on FB.

I think we've got a couple of the same ones too!

My parents are doing the DE Crab Boat and Feast in Ketchikan and I am so jealous! It's like 8 hours though, and I can't leave the baby for so long! It's crazy what a small world it is if we have excursions together! Last time we did zip lining in Skagway and the only other people in our group was our table mates!

Hi everyone. We just did the Disney Fantasy cruise in January and got a last minute wild hair and booked this afternoon for this cruise to AK. My son is 4 and he LOVED the FEs. Is there any way we can join in on the FE list. It is me (Heidi), my husband (Garry), and our son (Justin). We have our FE hanger and are ready to participate and bring some cool Montana gifts? I know there are some strict cut offs, but we let about a dozen in to our FE group at the last minute. Thanks!!!

Hi everyone. We just did the Disney Fantasy cruise in January and got a last minute wild hair and booked this afternoon for this cruise to AK. My son is 4 and he LOVED the FEs. Is there any way we can join in on the FE list. It is me (Heidi), my husband (Garry), and our son (Justin). We have our FE hanger and are ready to participate and bring some cool Montana gifts? I know there are some strict cut offs, but we let about a dozen in to our FE group at the last minute. Thanks!!!

Welcome Heidi, there is still time to get into the FE list. We have a fb group for this cruise, and are keeping track of FE list in there. If you pm me your fb name, I can friend you and add you to the group.

Hi Linda. I am so glad we can join in the FE. I don't think I have enough posts to PM you. How can we do this? Should I post my e-mail address to you, or my facebook login name? What is the most secure method? Thanks again! :)

Just tried to PM you Linda and I am 1 post shy, so here is my number 10 post and I will PM you, wish me luck!

Can I please be added to the facebook group? I'm going with my three grandchildren and their parents and my husband. Let me know what to do! Fish extenders sound fun.

Can I please be added to the facebook group? I'm going with my three grandchildren and their parents and my husband. Let me know what to do! Fish extenders sound fun.

You need to give us your name as on Facebook so we can add you. One of us has to friend you to get you in. Then if you want to join the fish extender group (tomorrow's the deadline!) we need to know your cabin #, kids names and ages and if they have one, a favorite character. If you're going to be in more than one cabin, let us know if both cabins are doing the FE together or separately. If you don't want to put your name out on here, you'll need to PM someone, and to do that, you need 10 posts, so just do a bunch of "dummy" posts on this thread to get to 10.

Today's the last day!

not entirely sure who I need to get my info to, or how to get on the Facebook group :confused3 but will keep reading to see if I can find who I contact...if anyone wants to add me to the facebook group that would be awesome :thumbsup2

Kara Walls Johnson

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter