• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Murder Watch Mystery Dinner

H

hobo1947

Hi, Has anyone done this Murder Watch Mystery Dinner at the Grosvenor Hotel? Is it good ? Is it worth the Money? Can you tell me a little about it? It sound interesting. Need help. Thank you.

I experienced this last December, along with a <b>lot</b> of other DISers.

We had a lot of fun but I think that is because there were so many of us. The size of our group just made everything funnier. We did a lot of laughing.

I remember thinking at the time, though, that if we had not had such a large group, if just a couple of people went to this dinner together, it probably would not have been as much fun.

I'm going to move this to our Orlando Hotels and Attractions board for you.

Katholyn

Hi - I'm sure this has changed a bit since we last went back in 1996 :)

We had a fun time and a good seat. I remember the food as being pretty good - a pretty extensive buffet - lots to choose from and fresh. There was quite a bit of action around and involving us so we were never bored.

I don't remember the cost but I know we had a coupon for it.

;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter