Murder Mystery in the Magic Kingdom- the game!

Sonny: Oh look, it's that charmer, Gaston. I used to see him all around here trying to get the ladies. Hmph, he doesn't know how to really get the ladies. With incredible music, sung by me.

OCC: ...What am I doing?

(OOC Playing at the cafe? I don't know, what sonny does? I'm not much help)

(OOC Playing at the cafe? I don't know, what sonny does? I'm not much help)

(OCC: Yeah Sonny Eclipse is the animatronic alien that sings at Cosmic Ray's Starlight Cafe. )
cosmic-rays-sonny-eclipse.jpg

Cinderella: Four and a half hours?! I don't think so, Gaston. He can be quite the handfull. Poor Belle!

Gaston: Yes. Four and a half hours. Did you want it to be shorter? I already cut off 6 hours worth of stories. Which truly is unfortunate for you as you wouldn't be getting the full Gaston experience. Shall we go?

Tinkerbell: Oh no! Not Dory! She was supposed to be with me! No! She was so cute too! Silvermist! What are we going to do???

Cinderella: Poor Tink. *looks at Gaston* How do I tell him off without being mean?

I'm just worried that one of the people we trust most may be behind this! What if my dear friend Silvermist is the one? I'm going to go crazy until this thing is solved!

tumblr_m1i87qyyF01qzayedo1_r1_400_zps6a60f5d3.gif

Kronk: oh goody goodness. Poor Dory. I have a soft spot for small creatures. This is absolutely horrific news. Though, it seems like these ladies need a hunk to take their mind off of Gaston. *cough* I make wonderful cupcakes too *cough*

Belle: *sigh* Gaston, you are incorrigible!
cinderella, he has been easier to deal with since I've been living at the castle instead of in the village. Try talking about books.. That usually distracts him from trying to bore... I mean tell you all about his "accomplishments"

Cinderella8 said:
Cinderella: Poor Tink. *looks at Gaston* How do I tell him off without being mean?

Belle: *whispers* He will probably think your meanness is flirting... There is no changing Gaston's mind when has decided he wants something.

Cinderella: Thanks, Belle. Um, Gaston, I really do not want to hear it right now. And Kronk , I am sure your cupcakes are amazing. *listens to Tink* I never thought of that! It could be any one of us!

Cinderella: Thanks, Belle. Um, Gaston, I really do not want to hear it right now. And Kronk , I am sure your cupcakes are amazing. *listens to Tink* I never thought of that! It could be any one of us!

Tinkerbell: Exactly! I mean, it could be me and I might not even know it! Do I look like a murderer? Do I? Do I? *runs up to Cinderella* I'm going to go crazy! I don't want to be next!

Belle: *sigh* Gaston, you are incorrigible!
cinderella, he has been easier to deal with since I've been living at the castle instead of in the village. Try talking about books.. That usually distracts him from trying to bore... I mean tell you all about his "accomplishments"

Gaston: Belle this is incredibly rude. You know I don't like it when you use big words towards me!

Gaston: Nonsense! Who doesn't want to hear about the time I wrestled a bull unicorn with nothing but my bare hands, a sack, and a tuna fish?

Belle: Tink! I never thought of that... Surely you don't think it's one of us?! I mean... Can't it be a random stranger passing through? The only one of is who's close to bring villainous is Gaston, and he only does bad things when he's jealous. I don't think even he could have hurt a CM or Dory!

Cinderella: Gaston, I really don't want to hear of your many achievements... And surely it must be a villian? Or someone with a problem? I could never imagine any of us doing such a thing, though!

Cinderella8 said:
Cinderella: Gaston, I really don't want to hear of your many achievements...

Gaston: ?
????
?????

what does this mean? no one has ever said this to me before.

Cinderella8 said:
Cinderella: Gaston, I hate to be rude, but I really do not feel in the mood for unicorns and tuna. Or sacks. Or any other hunts you've been on.

Gaston: How can you not be in the mood to hear about the time I killed a dragon with nothing but a sewing needle?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter