• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Murder Mystery in the Magic Kingdom- the game!

Ghost Silvermist: So Melody, Tink, what should we do? We can't really do much, but still. I'm trying to be positive.

Venellope: *finding Alice and Wendy* oh thank goodness, I thought I was all alone.

wendy3.png
:
Are you okay, Vanellope? I haven't seen or heard from anyone but you and Alice but also haven't heard of anymore deaths. Do you think the others found a way out of here?

:
Are you okay, Vanellope? I haven't seen or heard from anyone but you and Alice but also haven't heard of anymore deaths. Do you think the others found a way out of here?

Vanellope: I'm alright, well given the circumstances I guess. If they did find a way out I want to know where it is!

Ghost Silvermist: So Melody, Tink, what should we do? We can't really do much, but still. I'm trying to be positive.

Ghost Melody: I'm not really sure. We can't talk to guests, but I wish we could! It would help them so much...what do you think, Tink?

Park Management: Attention, Gaston has been murdered. He was drowned in Pirates of the Caribbean. Left behind was a button.

Unfortunately, Gaston was a detective.

RIP Gaston

OOC: one detective, one murderer left.

OOC: I'm sorry, this was a lot of fun. However, it has become very tedious because I ran out of things to say or do, and people who were alive and active to interact with. I would love to play a shorter, less complex version again. Thank you for the time and effort put into organizing it. I don't think many people have the attention span for there to be multiple murderers. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter