Muppetvision 3-D. Give it some love.

I love Muppet Vision! I see it at least once every trip. I especially love the opening video when Gonzo is tap dancing!

I'm another Muppet 3D lover. I've seen it dozens of times and laugh every time. And I think no matter how old I get, I'll still be grabbing for the bubbles. I hope they aren't thinking of getting rid of this attraction. Dump Drew Carey instead!

Ariel Wanna-be, that is hilarious!!! :rotfl2:

:)

This is the same kid who could not get enough of Dinosaur. Go figure.

For the record, he wouldn't ride Small World either, but THAT is something I can understand.

I really love Muppetvision as well. It also is a sentimental attraction for me. it was the first attraction we did in our first WDW trip in 1997 and the first attraction we did on the next two trips. We have now been about 11 times, while it isn't the first thing we run to anymore, it is still a must do.

I always go see Muppet vision when i visit WDW. That said, it seriously needs the technology upgrade. I saw the one at California Adventure and it was amazing! The film is digital, which makes the film look new (especially if you're used to the DHS one!). The animatronics (Statler, Waldorf, and Bean) are great. I actually found myself watching them instead of the movie because they were reacting to the movie so much. :cool2:

I'm a huge Muppet fan! Therefore, I love the classic Muppet humor used in this show. I think my favorite line is from the pre-show..."Stop this foolishness!" "What foolishness would you like to see?" lol!

Bean Bunny first appeared in Tale of the Bunny Picnic from the mid 80s. He later appeared on The Jim Henson Hour and in animated form on Muppet Babies.

While I'm all for a technology update, I would not want to see a new film with a new script...the current film was Jim Henson's very last performance as Kermit and the end of an era.

It's not easy being green!

I thought as I left it last year was that 3D has improved so much, it's a shame not to improve it. However I must agree with this last paragraph.

Love, Love, LOVE the Muppets... and absolutely anything related to them! Muppetvision 3-D is my favorite attraction in DHS! :)

Muppets are as much a part of my childhood and my being as Disney, so I love MuppetVision 3D. The one thing I don't like is how much less Muppet merchandise there is in the store each time we go.

I really, really love the Muppet show and think that the pre-show is fantastic (I would go to that attraction if it were JUST the pre-show).

It is something we do on every trip and it always makes me chuckle. :lmao:

We all love Muppet Vision 3-D, it is a must do each trip. I love how you are surrounded by all the muppets from those funny guys sitting high up in their balcony seats, to when Gonzo goes flying into the wall behind you, and also when the big harry guy comes running out infront of the stage. My kids who are 7 and 5 LOVE them, they really haven't seen too much about the muppets, maybe a movie or two, but they do love that attraction...plus it lets my DH and I go down memory lane :goodvibes

I do not care for this attraction. I do it for my daughter if she wants to, but for the most part it is not enjoyable. The graphics and effects are terrible. And that is a very long wait in the queue for such a lame show. Sorry, but in my opinion, it is just not good.

But I do enjoy the Muppets. I like the Muppet Movie, Muppet Caper and Muppets take Manhattan as well as the TV show.

This is always a must do for us. I still laugh at the same jokes every year at the pre-show, especially "a tribute to all nations, but mostly Amerca." ;)

Muppets are as much a part of my childhood and my being as Disney, so I love MuppetVision 3D. The one thing I don't like is how much less Muppet merchandise there is in the store each time we go.

I completely agree! I really wanted to buy some muppet merch last time I was at DHS, but there really wasn't much... makes me sad. We are going to check out the muppet exhibition at the orlando history center next time we're in the area, and I hope I can pick something up there.

Loved Muppetvision 3D, though :thumbsup2

On our recent trip I told myself I would never go back to see the Muppets. It is in definite need of a makeover. The kids hated it.

Big fan personally...
Waldorf: Hey look, an orchestra of penguins!
Statler: Yeah, probably took the job for the halibut!

Statler: (on Bean's reuniting with the other Muppets) This is a very moving moment.
Waldorf: Yeah; I wish they'd move it to Pittsburgh! :lmao:

I LOVVVVEEE the MUPPETS!!! I really do its so much fun everytime. However if i had to give any opinion I would love to see a new film. especially now that Disney owns them.

MUPPETS RULE!!!! I even collect those cool little muppet dolls from the store there. I notice something new everythime I watch the movie there. I think the movie, or screen needs to be teeked a bit for better picture, but other than that, I WILL NOT miss this attraction. period. point blank.:sulley:

We saw this show for the first time on our trip last week, despite many, many previous trips to WDW. I love the Muppets and I really enjoyed the pre-show and most of the show itself. However, I could not stand the new virtual character (whose name I can't remember; I have probably blocked it out) that is created in the science lab. Thought that was just dumb. The rest of the show was great, but all the parts including that character just grated on me.

If they were to ever remake this attraction or make a new one involving the muppets. Here is what I think they should do.

1.) Make the muppet theater
2.) Theme it like you are watching a live muppet show
3.) Incorporate live animatronics or muppets much like The American Adventure with all the different scenes
4.) Make it all random like ToT so you never know which Muppet Show you are going to get. Maybe have 5-10 different shows/stories.

Another Muppet Lover here. It is a MUST on every trip. In fact when we go to Disneyland, I always get park hopper to California Adventure so I can see Soaring and Muppets 3D. Just those 2 are worth the extra $$$.

Even though it would be nice to update it some.... I don't want to lose Jim Henson's last Kermit the Frog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter