Muppets in Liberty Square!?

Excited for this change!....I only with it had been up last year, before my DD had to take the AP US History exam this May! Muppets have been effectively teaching. Children since 1968!

I think I will be the only negative on here, sorry!
I will begin this with saying I grew up in the 80s. I LOVE the Muppets, grew up watching The Muppet Show every week and all the movies.
However, I think they are dead. They have tried many times to revive them. Each time they die quicker. It is sad. Unlike Star Wars, this is a franchise that will not come back to life. Please let them pass quietly.

The Muppets are as dead as you want them to be. We love Muppet Vision 3D and still watch the TV show and movies on DVD in my house. The movies are played regularly on TV and the 2 most recent ones were great.

The recent TV show revival missed the mark with many people, but you can't judge the entire franchise on that.

How perfect! We will be there next year and DD11 will be in American History that school year.

I'm actually torn on this... I am HUGE muppet fan, always have been, but not sure how they'll mesh in LS. Part of the love of MK for me is the fantasy of being immersed in different lands.... But in the end Disney will probably do a great job with this. Plus being heckled from an open window would be pretty funny- would be cool if it's a live CM making live comments at passersby!

I would be so stoked for this! Love me some Sam Eagle!

Here's to hoping it's here in Sept!

I don't get the Muppets at MK. Put them at the American Adventure in Epcot and I get that. I really will have to see this 'get it' perhaps.

My DD6 loves the Muppets (and so do her parents)! We have the original Muppet Show on DVD and it was her favorite thing when she was 2-3yo. She was the only toddler in her preschool whose favorite entertainers were Elton John, Gilda Radner, and Bernadette Peters, haha! The first Muppet movie relaunch was quality. The second one and the TV show missed the mark a bit, but I'm looking forward to what they'll do with this.

My DD6 loves the Muppets (and so do her parents)! We have the original Muppet Show on DVD and it was her favorite thing when she was 2-3yo. She was the only toddler in her preschool whose favorite entertainers were Elton John, Gilda Radner, and Bernadette Peters, haha! The first Muppet movie relaunch was quality. The second one and the TV show missed the mark a bit, but I'm looking forward to what they'll do with this.
Same with my kids! They're special needs & could hardly talk yet when I walked in on them arguing over who was a better host...Elton John or Diana Ross. Just recently my son heard the Rock's voice on the new Moana trailer & said "Hey, it's Harry Belafonte!!" I really hope this muppet thing comes to fruition!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter