Muppet Vision 3D

OlaftheSnowman

Disney obsessed and LOVING IT!!!!!!
does anyone know the name of the little bug-like thing that flies out over the theater and says " all these people think I'm talking to them , but I'm really just talking to you!" and tuns into a taxi at one point

I have a really good reason for this, my Olaf pillow pet I got for Christmas looks kind of like the bug when held a certain way. my dad wants to know any way

From Wikipedia:
Muppet*Vision 3D re-introduces Waldo C. Graphic, the world's first computer-generated Muppet, (who first appeared in The Jim Henson Hour.) Waldo is "created" by Dr. Honeydew and Beaker during a demonstration of three-dimensional imagery in the 'Muppet-Labs', but proves uncontrollable and wreaks havoc throughout the remainder of the film, especially when the ending patriotic number by Sam Eagle is reduced to shambles.

Thanks, all! that was really helpful, i completely blanked after my trip in September and was really wondering.:thumbsup2:)

yep its Waldo

0.jpg

There's a special reason that the character is named "Waldo."

To find out more, Google the term, "Waldo puppet."

(Also directly related to the Crush character in the Turtle Talk attraction at Epcot.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter