• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Munkfest 2015

cheekypoppins

DIS Veteran
Hi Everyone and Welcome to my pre trip report :D

I'm Carrie aka Cheekypoppins and I am getting ready to go on my 16th trip to WDW this coming September in 118 days to be exact.

Here are some introductory pictures of some of my crew that you will see along the way
First my 2 princesses

and of course me too!!!

Me & Riley

Me & Hailey

we'll be staying at All Star Sports this time( this pic was chosen because it's our fave pool of the All star Resorts)WE last stayed at this resort in 2009.

We will be there From September 19th - September 24th and will be meeting many friends along the way.

My good friend who is part of our family now Rob aka disneyKid4Life ( last Disney sighting,lounging by the pool at Fort wilderness on our February trip together

my awesome friend Latisha ( I'm pretty sure her and I were switched at birth,she's of hispanic decent but jokes that I am far more Latina than her) and her daughter Santanna ( my unbiological princess)

my good friend Angela

and her hubby Shane

along with a very good friend of mine Candace

and several others who are simply known as "the friends we haven't met yet"

I've been preparing for this Disney trip the same way as I usually do........by making Disney crafts,I like to give them as gifts to special disney friends and to Mousekeeping, special cm's or other Disney fans I meet around the parks :)

here are some pictures of shoes I painted for my last 2 trips ( sorry they've been worn so aren't very clean anymore)

here are some pics of some other items I've made more recently

chapstick holder key rings....

basic fabric and ribbon key chains...

some lanyards..

soft cases for sunglasses or eye glasses...

a haunted mansion themed pillow case...

and little gift tags I will be putting in with the key rings and chapstick cozies

oh I almost forgot placemats!!!

Anyway on with my plans shall we???

FOF parade,and shed a few happy tears.
I'm not sure what will follow that because i'm trying to not over plan and have some relaxing time in there somewhere.

Other possibilities include The Chip and dale Campfire sing along over at Fortwilderness which I so lovingly refer to as MUNKFIRE
DTD
The character warehouse or possible park hoping or swimming.

Last edited:

we have a lunch booked and with hopper pass in hand who knows where we could end I have designated a non park day,this will or could include......breakfast in our room,resort swimming and a definite trip to the outlets with a dinner .It is unclear at this time what other shaningans will take place again trying not to over plan this time.

we have a lunch booked and will most likely park hop a few times this day.

Our last and final day so I think we'll decide what to do this day based on things we might not have done yet throughout the trip

Last edited:
Hi Carrie!!! I'm really bad at following along on pre-trip reports but I wanted to check in and say how excited I am to see you and get churros together in September!! All your crafts look awesome and I really like the princess duct tape notebook :cutie:

Hi Carrie!!! I'm really bad at following along on pre-trip reports but I wanted to check in and say how excited I am to see you and get churros together in September!! All your crafts look awesome and I really like the princess duct tape notebook :cutie:

Hey so glad you made it over here,I know I can't wait and omg I have to send you a facebook message brb...............(cue jeopardy music) ............. okay :)
Do you like olaf at all?

Well, I better hop on board so I can find out what I'll be doing, lol.

First my 2 princesses

Phew... I thought one of them was going to be me.

DSC05197_zpssnyxvt19.jpg

I KNOW THAT SHIRT!!!!!

So I'm catching up on my TRs/PTRs and wondering... How the heck am I going to find Carrie's PTR?
She doesn't have a link in her siggie.
Guess I'll have to comb through them all until I stumble upon it.
Well first things first. Gotta catch up.
Hmmm... I see Rob's got a new update and....
THERE"S A LINK TO CARRIE"S PTR!!!!

First let me say I'm in awe of your crafting abilities.
But when you posted this:

:worship:

Best. Mickey. Ears... Ever.

I may not say much during a PTR, but I'll be following along! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter