Multiple Theme Parks without breaking the bank

ljpisme

Earning My Ears
Hi all,

Love these boards. Lots of helpful people!

We (DH, DD4 & DD5, and FIL) are heading to Orlando from 3/20 - 3/28. The plan right now is likely 2 days at Sea World, 1 day at IoA and possibly another day at Gatorland. That leaves us with 3 days to play with. I would love to do a day or two at Disney, but pricing all that out gets pretty steep. Does anyone have any tips or strategies to do all this and save a little money?

We did a week at Disney last year and it was great. It's likely we'll do another Disney only trip in the next year or two (if I get my way lol) but seeing DH and FIL are not huge Disney fans, we are going to the other parks to mix it up some. I am just hoping to experience a little Disney while we're there....you know? Any thoughts on how to do that without spending so much?

Thanks for the help!

First:

Map out your plans, including exactly what days you will be in the theme parks, for at least ten Disney days way into the future. If the tenth day is in the middle of a vacation, map out the rest of the days for that vacation

Then:

Price out tickets to cover the different vacations, for example will one non-expiring ticket cover two vacations.

YOu have three Disney days planned so far.

Without that information you cannot choose what kind of ticket to buy.

Note that a slight change can result in a completely different kind of ticket.

Of course the simple way out is to buy tickets for this vacation (3 day) and be done with it.

Check online for "Orlando Flex Tickets". They include entries to multiple theme parks (not Disney). Maybe it will reduce the cost of those parks enough to justify buying tickets for WDW.

Right now if you get a sesame place annual pass you can get in to Sea World, Bush Gardens, and maybe Aquatica (I can't remember). So maybe it would be cheaper to forgo Disney this trip and do Bush Gardens instead.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter