• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

multiple reservations numbers, dining plans and magic bands

yzguy96

Earning My Ears
Hi

I have a split stay with two reservation numbers. Can I book my entire dining plan starting from day 1 even though I have two reservations?

Also where do you buy park hopper passes? Undercover tourist? If so then how do I link them to my reservation so I can get the magic bands?

Thanks!

I'm not certain what the newest update on the Dining plan is but if you can't do it online you should be able to call in to MS and be able to book up to 10 days of dining from your check in date.

We tend to buy our tickets from Undercover tourist. On the MDE website you can enter the ticket number just like you would for any ticket bought direct or from any other source.

If you're referring to reservations, the ADR 180+10 does not work for split stays. You'd have to wait till the 180day mark for the second reservation to make reservations.

To add on a dining plan, you have the option of adding DDP to both or one. I have not heard of anyone adding DDP for all split stays. Considering the issues we've had in the past before MB, I'm a bit worried that credits will be all mixed up. We're braving it on our next vacation :)

We had a split stay in March and was able to do it. I called member services though because the website was acting wacky at the time. I was also able to book our fast passes for our entire trip online with no problem.

Thought that you could only book Dining 180 days in advance of checkin?
Does 180+10 mean that someone staying for 10 days could book all of their dining for their 10 day stay, 180 days in advance of checkin?:surfweb:

Does 180+10 mean that someone staying for 10 days could book all of their dining for their 10 day stay, 180 days in advance of checkin?

Yes, as long you're staying at a Disney resort. People tend to book the hard-to-get ADR's later in their stay by using this benefit.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter