Multiple Photographers

pkdang

Earning My Ears
Has anyone done multiple photographers for their entire event? I'm thinking of doing a ceremony/pre-reception at a resort and reception/desert party in-park.

Have an outside photographer do the first part and Disney for the 2nd part since its no other choice. And is Disney photography is able to customize pricing for that?

The only reason I was thinking of doing this is because how reviews of Disney photography is iffy and I would want to make sure that I will be happy for the pics before the reception at least. What do you guys think?

I can recall several couples who've done this. Disney Photography does offer smaller and customized photo packages—you'd just need to talk to them about what they can do for you. It's definitely a good compromise for getting to use the photographer you want and the venue you want. :thumbsup2

Thanks for your input! Do you think it would be wise to book a photographer, even though your date isn't confirm yet? or should I wait until I get confirmation, I still have a little over 3 months until I reach the year mark.

Most of the outside photographers who do Disney weddings seem to be flexible with the date if you need to change it by a few days when you get your actual date from Disney. Just ask about it when you call to book and see what they recommend. :thumbsup2

I know we are going to have a photographer and a videographer. Thinking about getting a second photographer as well. Any suggestions?

I know we are going to have a photographer and a videographer. Thinking about getting a second photographer as well. Any suggestions?

Are you having your wedding in the parks or not? I requested quotes from Misty Miotto and Regina Hyman. They are highly talked about. I like their styles, but there are other photographers that I also hear good things about too is Randy Chapman and David and Vicki Arndt.

This is exactly what we're doing - using the included Disney photography with our escape package, so we can get the early booking date for our MK session, then having Regina come in the evening for night/fireworks photos - thinking about asking Regina to do some day shots with us on the day if our MK shoot as well :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter