• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Multiple Magicbands and anxiety over losing FastPasses

Joules1111

Gearing up for 3 y/os first Disney Trip
My 60 day window is opening up in 10 days. I have an onsite resort reservation for me and my son. I also have multiple Magic Bands (1 set from an old stay and on set for being pass holders). In addition, I have 2 more sets on the way - which is crazy. I had my original reservation and decided to stay an extra day. We are book at All-Star Sports and it is totally booked on the day I wanted to add so we had to book Pop for that last day.

So, when I make the Fast Passes how do I ensure they are on the right ones? I would love to just use the Annual Pass ones I got and go from there. My package at the resort includes 2/2 day tickets that I am not using on this trip.

How do I make sure my Annual Pass Magic Bands (or as I call them the orange on and the blue one) are active for both my Annual Passes AND the Fast Passes when I make them?

I am having bad dreams about getting to DW and having all of my Fast Passes go poof! Please help.

My 60 day window is opening up in 10 days. I have an onsite resort reservation for me and my son. I also have multiple Magic Bands (1 set from an old stay and on set for being pass holders). In addition, I have 2 more sets on the way - which is crazy. I had my original reservation and decided to stay an extra day. We are book at All-Star Sports and it is totally booked on the day I wanted to add so we had to book Pop for that last day. So, when I make the Fast Passes how do I ensure they are on the right ones? I would love to just use the Annual Pass ones I got and go from there. My package at the resort includes 2/2 day tickets that I am not using on this trip. How do I make sure my Annual Pass Magic Bands (or as I call them the orange on and the blue one) are active for both my Annual Passes AND the Fast Passes when I make them? I am having bad dreams about getting to DW and having all of my Fast Passes go poof! Please help.

There's nothing stored on the bands. The bands just read your MDE account. It's like a debit card reading your bank account info electronically. It's not on the card and your FPs aren't on the band.

Your FP are not "on" a specific Magic Band - nothing is. The Magic Band simply links to your MDE account.

If all your Magic Bands are active you will be able to use any of them.

Your FPs and tickets are on your MDE...but since you have a 2 day ticket along with your AP stop by GS and them make sure that ticket is won't be used.

I have 6 magic bands, I'm only missing blue and green..I have 2 pink, grey, red, orange, and yellow. I'm taking them all, make sure each will open my room and will color coordinate. Lol. I wish they had purple! ;)

There's nothing stored on the bands. The bands just read your MDE account. It's like a debit card reading your bank account info electronically. It's not on the card and your FPs aren't on the band.

BEST analogy I have seen!!!! This is the perfect way to explain it, I may borrow it from you in the future :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter