• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Multiple ADRs for same restaurant??

stitch34

DIS Veteran
I know not to double book for fear of ADRs being cancelled (and well, obviously because it's the right thing not to do so:))
BUT....
what about, for instance, I have the same restaurant booked multiple days during a trip?
We have Crystal Palace right now 4 times. We have it once for Thanksgiving dinner.... and then 3 days have it booked for breakfast out of our 9-day trip. It is our favorite breakfast. Really, we'd be happy to eat Pooh's puffed french toast all 9 days of our trip:rotfl:

Should I be worried about ADRs getting cancelled?

We also have WCC booked 3 times. Once dinner, once lunch and once breakfast.
What can I say, we have our favorite WDW dining places that we can only eat at when in WDW, so want to enjoy them lots while we're there!

A couple years ago I had Donald's breakfast and CP breakfast booked twice each and had no problems. I know they seem to have gotten tougher on things lately but I can't see why they would care that you booked the same restaurant multiple times as long as you have one reservation per time period.

I wouldn't worry. If you want Pooh's french toast every day so be it....now if you wanted it twice a day someone may look at you funny! :rotfl:

That shouldn't be a problem. I am sure they know people like to eat at certain places multiple times during their vacation.

If the bookings are not at the same date and time there should be no problem.

How about trying something new. There are several breakfast character places out there. The Cinderella's Royal Table is always a must for our troops! Not just for little girls to enjoy. The boys had a great time, they gave them swords!! But I have to say that Tusker House Character Breakfast is my absolute favorite, hands down. Every trip we try at least one new restaurent and so far it's been positive experiences except Chef Mickey's. I was so excited to try it and was sadly disappiointed with CM's, it was noisy, long lineups, the characters practically ran by, and the food was akin to bad catered banquet food=bland.
I am in favor of having meals at your favorite restaurents, but multiple times, I don't know. There are so many great places you haven't tried yet. You never know, you may find a new favorite! :goodvibes

How about trying something new. There are several breakfast character places out there. The Cinderella's Royal Table is always a must for our troops! Not just for little girls to enjoy. The boys had a great time, they gave them swords!! But I have to say that Tusker House Character Breakfast is my absolute favorite, hands down. Every trip we try at least one new restaurent and so far it's been positive experiences except Chef Mickey's. I was so excited to try it and was sadly disappiointed with CM's, it was noisy, long lineups, the characters practically ran by, and the food was akin to bad catered banquet food=bland.
I am in favor of having meals at your favorite restaurents, but multiple times, I don't know. There are so many great places you haven't tried yet. You never know, you may find a new favorite! :goodvibes

Yep, we've tried them all. Every character meal. This trip we have CPal x3, Park Fare, Akershus, Ohana for breakfast. Dinner we have Garden Grill, Park Fare, CPal for character meals. But breakfast... CPal is our fav... Ohana we love, Park Fare kids want the characters. Just went early October, so got in CMickey and Tusker House and H&Vine during that trip. So since we've experienced all the character meals and paying OOP with TIW for majorityof our meals this trip and spending the money, figured eh, breakfast is breakfast, just different characters we've seen a million times... figured if spending the money on eggs and bacon somewhere, might as well have our french toast we love there too! Must say though, I will miss not having that yummy juice at Tusker this trip!

CRT... we love lunch there! ah, Major Domo's pie... could so go for that right now! Never did breakfast, though.

Oh that juice!! I know what you mean.
Since you've tried everything, go for it! Eat that french toast as often as possible! It's what makes the family happy!

I do love having the CRT breakfast, very yummy!
As you can see, my hubby loves the cinnamon buns, to start.

IMG_1010.jpg

I personally love the creamcheese stuffed french toast with blueberries on top. And if you want seconds, they will bring it our right away.

IMG_1037.jpg

Enjoy your trip! I know I always do!

ThinkTink - cute shot of the hubby enjoying the cinamon buns - great, now you got me in the mood for some cinamon buns!

I think you're fine as long as you aren't double booked for a time slot. i.e. if you had CP for 8:10 and 9:50 on the same day b/c you weren't sure if you could make it out of bed...then you might have a problem, but what you've stated sounds like no big deal. We have breakfast and lunch booked at CP for our trip and breakfast and dinner at 'Ohana for this trip as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter