Multi-stateroom Palo reservation?

jlowejd5

DIS Veteran
We're waiting until we board and know our dining rotation to book Palo. Three staterooms (total of six adults). When we go to book, does one person from each stateroom have to go, or can I do all three together?

My hope is that if I know names and staterooms (which I do) I can get us a 6-top on Parrot Cay night.

Anybody? :confused3

As long as all three groups have the same dinner rotaion, it should be real easy. We had three groups in June...before we got on the boat, one couple called and made res's for themselves and just let them know that all three couples will be there that night. Upon boarding, we went to Palos just to make sure all three were confirmed for that night (which they were).

As far as which night will be a Parrot Cay dinner, there are other posts here which can help you figure out which night of you cruise it will be.

jlowejd5 said:
We're waiting until we board and know our dining rotation to book Palo. Three staterooms (total of six adults). When we go to book, does one person from each stateroom have to go, or can I do all three together?

My hope is that if I know names and staterooms (which I do) I can get us a 6-top on Parrot Cay night.

Anybody? :confused3
We had the same situation - three staterooms, six adults on our Wonder cruise in December. We booked a reservation at Palo online before we left for 4 people (that was the max you could do online), called Debbie (of REAS fame) and explained the situation. When we got onboard, it had been noted that we were actually a party of 6, and the reservation had been adjusted. We ended up switching nights (can't remember why, now), but it was all easily taken care of. Only one person did all the reservation making/changing, etc. It was not necessary for one person from each room to do anything. Hope this helps! :-)

i managed to make ressy online for 6 for brunch online, did not even need cabin info for everyone. we were in 4 different staterooms, only 2 in ours

s2BU said:
As long as all three groups have the same dinner rotaion, it should be real easy.
It's simple to link your dinner reservations so that all of you have the same rotation. Someone else in our group of 18 took care of it, but I believe that it only took a call to DCL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter