Mulan merchandise?

HollyTW1997

Earning My Ears
Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy Mulan merchandise on the Walt Disney World resort? I've been before and I'm going again next year (yay!) but I really can't find much stuff with her on. She's my absolute favorite Disney princess (I know she's technically not a princess but she saved China and in my opinion that is WAY better) and I'd really love to buy some of her merchandise when I go, anybody know anywhere I can get this? :)

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I can buy Mulan merchandise on the Walt Disney World resort? I've been before and I'm going again next year (yay!) but I really can't find much stuff with her on. She's my absolute favorite Disney princess (I know she's technically not a princess but she saved China and in my opinion that is WAY better) and I'd really love to buy some of her merchandise when I go, anybody know anywhere I can get this? :)
She's one of the characters on Zazzle. You could order a shirt before you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter