• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mulan Character Interaction at WDW?

BellsFam

DIS Veteran
Can anyone tell me if Mulan meets at all in WDW?

DHS, AK, MK, EP, I don't care... I've got someone who wants to meet her and probably more so than E&A! For a 5yr old girl I'll take it!

Wondering if she meets anywhere, because I haven't found a dinner for her, and to the best of my knowledge she's not a visiting princess in Fairytale Hall?

DHS, AK, MK, EP, I don't care... I've got someone who wants to meet her and probably more so than E&A! For a 5yr old girl I'll take it!

Wondering if she meets anywhere, because I haven't found a dinner for her, and to the best of my knowledge she's not a visiting princess in Fairytale Hall?

You can find her at the China Pavilion in Epcot.

She used to come out regularly for Character Palooza in DHS -I've met her twice there - but she is no longer a regular character at Palooza,

I was hoping it would be Epcot! That's awesome!

The sheer fact that my DD would rather see her than E&A is exciting enough, (meaning when I don't get an E&A FP), it won't be so sad because we will get to meet Mulan!!!

I was also hoping for not Askerhus, because we're already doing CRT and 1900 breakfast, I'm thinking I'd be kinda princess-ed out at that point!

As others have said, the China pavilion in EPCOT. I think we last saw her inside the building where Reflections of China is shown. There weren't many people around (maybe 3 other groups), so no long wait. There was not a photopass photographer with her, and the area where she met guests was pretty dark, so not all the pictures came out very good. Make sure you have your flash on and/or have a decent camera.

We have sent her many times in China. She often greets with Mushu at her side. One year we were heading into the store in China, the one at the end of the ally, and she was coming out on the way to her meet and greet. I squeezed I was so happy. She looked up and say me poor I g at her with my daughter. She walked over, took my daughter's hand, and walked with her to her meeting spot. She then spent another 3-4 minutes with her.
Truly a pixie dust moment. For some great pictures of them walking hand in hand.

As others have said, the China pavilion in EPCOT. I think we last saw her inside the building where Reflections of China is shown. There weren't many people around (maybe 3 other groups), so no long wait. There was not a photopass photographer with her, and the area where she met guests was pretty dark, so not all the pictures came out very good. Make sure you have your flash on and/or have a decent camera.

O.K., thanks for the tip! We've not really explored the countries...(well, we like the drinks in Mexico!) so this is a good excuse to really delve into them this time!!!

We have sent her many times in China. She often greets with Mushu at her side. One year we were heading into the store in China, the one at the end of the ally, and she was coming out on the way to her meet and greet. I squeezed I was so happy. She looked up and say me poor I g at her with my daughter. She walked over, took my daughter's hand, and walked with her to her meeting spot. She then spent another 3-4 minutes with her.
Truly a pixie dust moment. For some great pictures of them walking hand in hand.

OMG! That is DEF! a pixie dust moment! DD would go bonkers over that!

She wanted to be Mulan soo badly for Halloween, and our local Disney store was sold out, so she left the store in tears... :( She loves MUSHU so that would be soo awesome if he were there with her!

I started to like her after Once Upon A Time... I wasn't ever really a fan of the movie until that show and the woman who plays her character! :rolleyes1

We were in Epcot a couple of weeks ago and twice saw her outside of the pavilion. We also noticed that she was really good with the little ones - bent down to talk to them etc. :goodvibes

We saw her today outside of the pavilion. By the the best character interaction we've had so far this trip. She gave my little guy a kiss and was showing warrior moves to my older one!

We randomly ran into her in Epcot (I don't think it was actually in China now that I think about it) There was absolutely no line. It actually seemed a bit odd that we just randomly ran into her. She was just standing around talking to a tree when we turned a corner.

480349_10151884275940410_31384200_n.jpg

We randomly ran into her in Epcot (I don't think it was actually in China now that I think about it) There was absolutely no line. It actually seemed a bit odd that we just randomly ran into her. She was just standing around talking to a tree when we turned a corner.
I think that might be the Imagination 'training' area.

I think that might be the Imagination 'training' area.

Ohhh that makes a lot of sense!! I thought it was strange to see a character there. We weren't even looking for anyone and this was during Food & Garden Festival.

She was amazing! Spent a good 5 minutes just chit chatting with my daughter.

I met her at characterpalooza in DHS in November 2014

We saw her outside of China in December. I'm pretty sure she's a regular there.

There was a PhotoPass person there as well.

You can find her at the China Pavilion in Epcot.

She used to come out regularly for Character Palooza in DHS -I've met her twice there - but she is no longer a regular character at Palooza,

Incorrect info there. Mulan is a regular at Character Palooza. Just met her Saturday.

Character-Palooza-Hollywood-Studios-Walt-Disney-World-January-2015-Mulan-2-683x1024.jpg

http://www.kennythepirate.com/2012/05/08/tuesday-tip-take-advantage-of-character-palooza/

We have sent her many times in China. She often greets with Mushu at her side. .

Mushu doesn't meet in Epcot but you might find him at Dinoland Dance Party or Character Palooza

animal-kingdom-dinoland-dance-a-palooza-dance-party-7.jpg

Incorrect info there. Mulan is a regular at Character Palooza. Just met her Saturday.

Character-Palooza-Hollywood-Studios-Walt-Disney-World-January-2015-Mulan-2-683x1024.jpg

http://www.kennythepirate.com/2012/05/08/tuesday-tip-take-advantage-of-character-palooza/

Mushu doesn't meet in Epcot but you might find him at Dinoland Dance Party or Character Palooza

animal-kingdom-dinoland-dance-a-palooza-dance-party-7.jpg

I was at the first Character Palooza of two on Friday, 1/16.
Mulan wasn't there, is Character Palooza a hit-or-miss?

But, we did see her as scheduled in the Epcot China Pavilion.
We were also tickled to see her at Akershus.
princess:

Good luck!

I was at the first Character Palooza of two on Friday, 1/16.
Mulan wasn't there, is Character Palooza a hit-or-miss?

But, we did see her as scheduled in the Epcot China Pavilion.
We were also tickled to see her at Akershus.
princess:

Good luck!

Mulan must be an irregular character at Character Palooza. ;)
It must just depend on which CMs are scheduled for Character Palooza that day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter