MUGS: Soda only???

kandb

DIS Veteran
Hi we are arriving in 7 days and have free dining. We have never had a mug before and have been to Disney as a family for the past 8 years. I know we will all get mugs now and I was wondering if there is any other choices at the soda machine? Do they offer Gatorade or powerade? I know they have diet soda but don't want the kids to have all the chemicals but also don't want them consuming a lot of calories with soda. I know Gatorade has 1/2 the calories of soda. I also know you can get coffee but what about hot chocolate? Thanks

I'm pretty sure that they have powerade in the fountains. Hot chocolate, coffee hot tea and ice tea are also available.

They have green tea, blue powerade, regular tea, Fanta (which is caffeine free), minute maid lemonade and I think they had hot chocolate last time as well when we were there.

I believe coffee was included when we went last year, although I don't remember exactly since we only stayed at a Disney resort for 1 night (so buying the mug was pointless). But we're booked for BWV in December and plan to buy a mug - i'm hoping coffee is included otherwise the mug will be a waste of money (I don't drink soft drinks or tea).

I believe coffee was included when we went last year, although I don't remember exactly since we only stayed at a Disney resort for 1 night (so buying the mug was pointless). But we're booked for BWV in December and plan to buy a mug - i'm hoping coffee is included otherwise the mug will be a waste of money (I don't drink soft drinks or tea).

Coffee is included :)

Most have powerade, light lemonade (artificially sweetened) or fruit punch.

The root beer is Barq's. It is not caffeine free. Apparently the diet Barq's is, but I've never seen diet root beer at a resort.

Mugs are good for coffee, tea (hot or iced), soft drinks (exact types may vary by resort but they all seem to have Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite) and hot chocolate. No milk or juices.

Most have powerade, light lemonade (artificially sweetened) or fruit punch.

The root beer is Barq's. It is not caffeine free. Apparently the diet Barq's is, but I've never seen diet root beer at a resort.

Mugs are good for coffee, tea (hot or iced), soft drinks (exact types may vary by resort but they all seem to have Coke, Diet Coke and Sprite) and hot chocolate. No milk or juices.

Thanks TDC Nala I thought it was Barq's and not cf!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter