• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MTV or no MTV

Do u like MTV

• no

• yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
i kinda like it. i like hard rock cafe, and the music video wake up in the morning; but otherwise, it is all reality shows and crap. i like fuse bcuz it shows more music things than reality shows, and mtv hits is good bcuz its all music videos, all day. it is not
Music
Tele
Vision

its

Reality
Show
Tele
Vision

MuNkY said:
Might have been VH1 Classic. They run stuff like that every once and a while.

But the best one had to be when they had, I think it was Alice and Chains at some waterpark, and one of the guys was wearing a speedo. :rotfl:
:rotfl: I remember that one! :rotfl:

I like MTV....some shows I don't like... My fave. is by far Laguna Beach, it's one of my guilty pleasures! ;)

Taylor*

Can someone please explain the Laguna Beach craze to me? :confused3
Dead serious here...I'd like to have a more open-mind with it.........................

I like MTV. But some shows are really annoying. I did like the Andy Milinokis Show util they stopped showing it. The show is soooooo stupid that it's funny. I hate Laguna Beach.

The only shows on MTV that I like are True Life and Made, which I don't know if either one is on anymore because I don't watch MTV much anymore. Besides those two shows, MTV is stupid.

I never watch it. Nothing on it is really "Music Television", except for maybe TRL

Princess Ash said:
Can someone please explain the Laguna Beach craze to me? :confused3
Dead serious here...I'd like to have a more open-mind with it.........................

I thought I was alone :goodvibes

OMFG HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE MTV ITS THE BEST CHANNEL EVR AND LAGUNA BEACH IS AWESOME JUST TO LET U KNOW!!!!!!O0H AND WE ARENT AlL ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH PREPS!!!UR JUST JELOUS THAT PEOPLE LIKE PREPS MORE THAN bAND GEEKS!!!!!!!! :mad: :cool: ::yes::

TESTRACKLOVER92 said:
OMFG HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE MTV ITS THE BEST CHANNEL EVR AND LAGUNA BEACH IS AWESOME JUST TO LET U KNOW!!!!!!O0H AND WE ARENT AlL ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH PREPS!!!UR JUST JELOUS THAT PEOPLE LIKE PREPS MORE THAN bAND GEEKS !!!!!!!! :mad: :cool: ::yes::

What's wrong with Band Geeks?! People have a right to have a favorite band.

Haha at first I missuderstood what your where saying and I thought you were talking about school band and marching band! im such a dork.

TESTRACKLOVER92 said:
OMFG HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE MTV ITS THE BEST CHANNEL EVR AND LAGUNA BEACH IS AWESOME JUST TO LET U KNOW!!!!!!O0H AND WE ARENT AlL ABERCROMBIE AND FITCH PREPS!!!UR JUST JELOUS THAT PEOPLE LIKE PREPS MORE THAN bAND GEEKS!!!!!!!! :mad: :cool: ::yes::
I don't like MTV for the sheer fact that it's become the place where reality shows go to die. They also canceled the best show ever in Headbanger's Ball, then tried to bring it back with some lame thing.

Also, I'd rather watch a show where the people actually have brains. I've heard interviews with some of the people on Laguna Beach, and I swear I don't know how they get by. Also, I don't find people complaining really entertaining. "OMG I can't beleve she looked at my boyfriend! He is such a jerk because he gave her a freaking compliment!!!!" If I wanted to watch that, I would enjoy getting up and going to school.

Also I don't see how I'm jelous how more people like preps than everybody else. Personally I don't want to be a prep, because most of the preps I know are jerks. I also know too many "preppy" guys, who act like Pimps, and don't respect women at all. Oh yeah, I'm jealous of them. :rolleyes:

I'd rather have a mind, be in the marching band, and watch National Geographic all day, and actually have friends that care about me and not what I'm wearing, than a prep. I know I'm stereotyping here, so if anybody is offended I'm sorry.

Also please learn how to type.

No. I avoid MTV like a plague. The shows are garbage and the music is even worse. I hate it...

MuNkY said:
I don't like MTV for the sheer fact that it's become the place where reality shows go to die. They also canceled the best show ever in Headbanger's Ball, then tried to bring it back with some lame thing.

Also, I'd rather watch a show where the people actually have brains. I've heard interviews with some of the people on Laguna Beach, and I swear I don't know how they get by. Also, I don't find people complaining really entertaining. "OMG I can't beleve she looked at my boyfriend! He is such a jerk because he gave her a freaking compliment!!!!" If I wanted to watch that, I would enjoy getting up and going to school.

Also I don't see how I'm jelous how more people like preps than everybody else. Personally I don't want to be a prep, because most of the preps I know are jerks. I also know too many "preppy" guys, who act like Pimps, and don't respect women at all. Oh yeah, I'm jealous of them. :rolleyes:

I'd rather have a mind, be in the marching band, and watch National Geographic all day, and actually have friends that care about me and not what I'm wearing, than a prep. I know I'm stereotyping here, so if anybody is offended I'm sorry.

::yes:: Speak the truth! o yeah I'd rather have a brain tooooooooo!

MuNkY said:

ITA.

Oh, and the people on Laguna Beach get by because they are rich, and famous. If they weren't the real world would eat them alive.

Sparx said:
ITA.

Oh, and the people on Laguna Beach get by because they are rich, and famous. If they weren't the real world would eat them alive.
Exactly. I'd like to see them try to actually work for a dollar. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter