MTV-If you really knew me

I did not watch last nights (they will repeat it this week) but I did watch it last week, which was the first episode. It was actually really interesting. I will be interested to watch more.

I watched the first episode and I think they should do this at all schools. Although, I'm surprised that they get some of these kids to open up like they do.

It is fairly new - last night was the second episode. I watched a little bit of it, maybe the first 15 minutes. My senior year of high school we did something similar (Kairos, if anyone is familiar). Everyone was in love with each other and BFFs for about a week, and then it just went back to everyone talking about each other behind their backs and sticking with their group of friends. I do think these things are successful even if only one person makes a change in themselves, though.

It was on this morning and I watched it... I'm a junior in high school and I think all schools should do this. Although at my school I can bet half the kids wouldn't take it seriously and just not show up altogether.

my school did something like this. But it was called breaking down the walls. It seems like a good idea but honestly it helps for maybe a month or two. Then everything is back to normal. This thing is emotional and honestly shouldn't be on tv. It kinda ruins the closeness of it. It lets the whole world in on the schools problems. Which isn't necessary.

Seen it, seemed good, but then again I thought about my high school... Nothing will change the way people are associated in a school, regardless of what people try to do. They will be racist groups, homies/gangsters, emos/goths, rockers/metalheads, the band, jocks,etc.

Something we have to accept and move on, though there is always a few people who are friends with mostly all those groups (I was one of them, great times.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter