MSNBC article

Is it just me or is this statement wrong?

"Some of the most difficult tickets to come by are the ones for Cinderella's Royal Table (a meal with all the Disney Princesses). To reserve tickets, dedicated parents usually have to wake up in the early morning hours — and do it days in advance."

You don't get tickets for CRT do you? I've never eaten there, but my understanding was that you make an ADR just like any other TS restaurant. And DAYS in advance? Try MONTHS......

They should really come to the DIS for their information.....;)

"Some of the most difficult tickets to come by are the ones for Cinderella's Royal Table (a meal with all the Disney Princesses). To reserve tickets, dedicated parents usually have to wake up in the early morning hours — and do it days in advance."

You don't get tickets for CRT do you? I've never eaten there, but my understanding was that you make an ADR just like any other TS restaurant. And DAYS in advance? Try MONTHS......

While you don't get tickets at CRT, it requires more than a ressie. I'm pretty sure you have to place a deposit down in order to eat there.

And it's not with ALL of the princesses, is it?

While you don't get tickets at CRT, it requires more than a ressie. I'm pretty sure you have to place a deposit down in order to eat there.

I think you're right, you do have to put down a deposit. Still there are no tickets and sorul82 is right....it's not with ALL the princesses...

I can just see someone arguing with a CRT CM right now, "No! The article said I could call DAYS before my trip and get a ticket to eat with ALL the princesses!"....

I think most of the princesses do make an appearance. While the daily offerings vary, all the princesses are in rotation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter