MSEP & Wishes FP+ April watch

Parades and fireworks are showing 4/1 - 4/12. 4/13 and beyond is still not available.

Got Wishes, but debating keeping that or switching to a MSEP instead. I'm hoping the kids will be good to go to the late parade, but I'm just not sure!

:sad: so frustrating I need April 14th for MSEP. My son is marching before the parade that day. Just checked again and it's not available yet. But while I was on Disney's website I got to fill out a survey. So at least I got to tell them I'm frustrated that they don't have a set time to release the MSEP FP+. Not that anyone will care but at least I got to complain.

Was able to get one for tomorrow, April 1st today! I noticed around noon that the app was different for fastpass and voila! The parade showed up! YEAH!

No. I am starting to think that they aren’t going to show. They might be stopping due to the construction or maybe even Easter week crowds. (Pretty sure I remember them not having some days over Christmas week).

Holding on to last hope that they might start showing 7 days out,

Still nothing after April 12th.

coley444 - I thought that anyone could look at any days they want to (up to 60 days out for me) you just have to go through the motions like you were booking for that day. We are actually going at the very end of April. We are passholders, maybe that is why I can see all the dates?

FYI - They cancelled the MK dessert party for 4/14. Thoughts are that is it because of construction at the hub, so it doesn't look good.

Sigh.

Boy is the Mouse moving his cheese around!

Why not put that in the refurb notes so I'm not on there every day looking?

Thank you thank you!! Just got our MSEP for the 27th! Been waiting to get that taken care of!

Thank you! I just booked MSEP for the 27th. It was the final piece. Now I can just countdown the days. :)

I was able to get MSEP for the 27th :) Just 16 days until we are in the World! Looks like we will see you there Pinkyenn and Ashg8r! It was weird at first it only seemed to want to give me a FP for the 11pm one. I had to keep trying until I got the 9pm one.

Glad to have helped! The DIS is such a great resource and I'm excited that I contributed something useful! I appreciate everyone else's time and effort that I learn from and now I feel I gave a little back!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter