MSEP & Wishes FP+ April watch

I'm staying 6 nights at the end of April.

I haven't seen anything yet. Been looking every few days.

Let's make this the official watch!

----

*Does anyone know the typical return time window for 10 pm Wishes FP+? Any advice for reserving that?*

Any sightings yet?

Also will all of April be loaded at once? Or is the month loaded incrementally?

My understanding is the entire month is loaded at once. I'm on hyper alert, should be any day now!

I've been checking every day for a couple of weeks now. Nothing yet. Hoping they release the April dates soon.

What time should the return time be? I have a fast pass set for Buzz Lightyear at 8:20- 9:20 pm. My plan is to change that experience to MSEP FP+. Am I doing this correctly? :confused3

Correct me if I'm wrong... But from what I read it's about twenty minutes before the event itself. (e.g. 7:40 - 8 for 8 pm Wishes)

And it may be best to replace all your selections to get Wishes to show up as opposed to changing an existing event. I read that across multiple threads.

I've been checking daily and I was digging on the board and found prior release dates are inconsistent:

Sep 27 - October

Nov 1 - Nov

Nov 27 - Dec

Jan 30 - February

Dec 20 - Jan

Feb 26 - March

Should be any day now!

Hopefully the whole month will be released but I've also read on here that sometimes it's staggered.

Everyone post when you can reserve and which date you were able to get!

Correct me if I'm wrong... But from what I read it's about twenty minutes before the event itself. (e.g. 7:40 - 8 for 8 pm Wishes)

And it may be best to replace all your selections to get Wishes to show up as opposed to changing an existing event. I read that across multiple threads.

I've been checking daily and I was digging on the board and found prior release dates are inconsistent:

Sep 27 - October

Nov 1 - Nov

Nov 27 - Dec

Jan 30 - February

Dec 20 - Jan

Feb 26 - March

Should be any day now!

Hopefully the whole month will be released but I've also read on here that sometimes it's staggered.

Everyone post when you can reserve and which date you were able to get!

Seriously! I want to switch MSEP from 3/30 to 4/1 and I haven't seen anything yet. I really hope they release it before we leave because I don't want to be dealing with swapping fp when we get there. Wasn't that the point of fast passes on mde and scheduling them 60 days out! Grrr! LOL!

My money's on March 31st. Just because of the way the calendar lined up, it's not out of the question to release them on a Monday before the next month, but this is RIGHT before the next month. Oh well…off to the watch and wait. :rolleyes1 Good luck everyone! ::yes:::confused3::yes::

Following
We leave tomorrow and was hoping to get one for Wed April 2 or April 6! Do I need to cancel all my FP+ and replace to get this as an option? TIA

I just canceled all of my fast passes for April 9th and still didn't get the option to pick MSEP or Wishes FPs. I'm hoping that they release the April dates today or tomorrow. You would think they would have done it by now though. This is very frustrating.:badpc:

I am looking for mid-April FP+ time for MSEP. Still not seeing times. Hoping they are not stopping FP+ due to construction for hub expansion.

I read on another message board that someone called and that yes, bc of construction around the hub they didn't know if/when they would be doing FP for MSEP, WIshes, etc. :-(. I was also hoping to get MSEP FP+ for our upcoming April trip. Could still happen, but doesn't look good.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter