MSEP & Wishes Fastpass+ Watch May

Did everyone book it from scratch or did you replace something. I don't see it available

I replaced an existing fp with the parade but I really had to work at it. If your existing fp's overlap the parade window by even a minute, the parade doesn't show up. I changed the time on 2 of mine and then voila! The parade showed up and I got to replace an existing fp with it! :cool1:

As I didn't have FP's booked for our second week I just went in and chose MK then Wishes and they gave me a selection of another couple of rides to fit in with the times.

Thank you! I was able to get MSEP for May 19th. I couldn't do it through the app, I did have to get on the website to do it.

Did everyone book it from scratch or did you replace something. I don't see it available
Make sure you don't already have a fp booked for the time of the parade/wishes you want or it may not show.
I swapped fp by doing "change experience" on one of my fp.

Can someone tell me what the perks of using FP+ for parades and Wishes are? Is the view that much better than for someone without a FP+? Would love to hear from someone who's done it. Thanks!

I just booked MSEP for May 27th! I had to do it on the computer as it was not showing up on the mobile app. Thanks to this thread for the heads up!

I just booked MSEP for May 27th! I had to do it on the computer as it was not showing up on the mobile app. Thanks to this thread for the heads up!

That is our day for Magic Kingdom as well :) But I chose to get a FP+ for the afternoon parade instead :)

Awesome! I was able to book Wishes and MSEP on Memorial Day weekend! :cool1:

:cool1:

Me too!! So grateful for this thread. :worship:

I wasn't expecting the fast passes to open up this soon based on how things had been going. Just went on the app on my phone and booked both for our first night at Disney. :hyper:

Just replaced 2 of the 3 I had already. One I didn't really need and the other I have a fast pass for on one of our other MK days. So excited. MSEP and Wishes are my two favorites and we missed both last trip.

I'm a bit confused.. I booked a FP for MSEP on May 1st, but it says from 9:40-10pm. I checked the operating hours and parade hours for May 1st and it shows it as 9pm that night. Does anyone know why the FP would be for 9:40 rather than 9 when the parade is?

I'm a bit confused.. I booked a FP for MSEP on May 1st, but it says from 9:40-10pm. I checked the operating hours and parade hours for May 1st and it shows it as 9pm that night. Does anyone know why the FP would be for 9:40 rather than 9 when the parade is?

I have a touring plans membership and when I looked at your date on there and it has MSEP going on at 10 that night and Wishes at 11.

So glad I subscribed to this! Thanks for the heads up! I got FP+ for MSEP and FoF. Awesome! :)

Now... I'll just sit back and worry about rain. :laughing:

Can someone tell me what the perks of using FP+ for parades and Wishes are? Is the view that much better than for someone without a FP+? Would love to hear from someone who's done it. Thanks!
For Wishes the view is not optimal but it is very good. It's on astro turf and everyone sits on the ground. We brought a blanket and after a long day at the park it was nice to sit down lean back and watch the fireworks. No one getting in your way or pushing by you. When you enter the rose garden you are shown to your spot. Basically they fill row 1 then row 2, then row 3 and so on. A late entry will not be placed in front of you and they don't squeeze you in. They didn't say this is all the room you get. The blanket that I brought was a throw that they had been purchase special in the stores. I booked again for our trip in 2 weeks. It'll be me, DD30, DGS8, and DGD5. Can't wait!!

I feel very luck to have been on these threads tonight! I looked this morning but nothing. I would have not checked it again until tomorrow morining and could have risked not getting one. I have already missed out on the dessert party at both Epcot and now during Star Wars Weekend due to not catching information on time. These boards have been a life saver soooooo many times.

I feel very luck to have been on these threads tonight! I looked this morning but nothing. I would have not checked it again until tomorrow morining and could have risked not getting one. I have already missed out on the dessert party at both Epcot and now during Star Wars Weekend due to not catching information on time. These boards have been a life saver soooooo many times.

Me too! It was my day off today and I had some crazy running around to do. I thought it was probably still too early for the fireworks and parades to be available for May, as I had been looking every day and so far saw nothing. I just looked at the Disboard tonight, and saw they had been released. I was able to dash in and changed out fast passes to get Wishes on our last night, May 22, and both parades on the 18th. I have my BOG lunch FP invite, and have made that reservation, and am only missing out on the Mine Train to have everything I wanted. However, I think that will work out too, because we have an 8:05 ADR at CRT one of those mornings, and we should be able to go right there at 9 am. Thank you Disboards for once again making my planning much easier and effective!!:worship:

Now that they have changed the fp rules and allow for additional fp once you have used your first 3, isn't it better NOT to use one on a parade/fireworks fp? Do you think they'll be completely gone if you try to obtain one in the afternoon of the actual day you want to view the parade or fireworks, after your original 3 have been used?

aprilbabes said:
Now that they have changed the fp rules and allow for additional fp once you have used your first 3, isn't it better NOT to use one on a parade/fireworks fp? Do you think they'll be completely gone if you try to obtain one in the afternoon of the actual day you want to view the parade or fireworks, after your original 3 have been used?

I understand what you are saying, and if it isn't a high priority to be in a fast pass area for parades or fireworks, and you want to wait and see, that makes sense. Whether or not they will be gone by the time you use your third one remains to be seen, but I think its highly likely. From reading descriptions of others' experiences in the fast pass areas, there is a small number allowed in those areas.

We haven't been since last May so this is our first experience with FP+ and we want to try using a FP for these experiences at least once. As I have mentioned elsewhere on these boards, I LOVE parades and fireworks but I am short and I loath the idea of giving up hours of my park day to secure an unobstructed view, especially when last minute people wriggle around me to get in front of me. For me its worth one of my few FPs to be able to relax and enjoy the beautiful parades and fireworks. It also helps I have more than one MK day so I can spread these out and not use them all in one day. We will be there at rope drop, break in the afternoons, and come back at night. This helps keep my ride lines shorter overall. For the FoF parade, we will be switching resorts on that day and won't get to MK till about 2 anyway.

I just hope after all this planning it doesn't rain us out of these events! LoL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter