MSEP & Wishes Fastpass+ Watch May

Beckalecka

Dreaming of Main Street
I have been checking daily for FP+ for Festival of Fantasy, MSEP, & Wishes during the first week of May and as of this morning it still looks like May dates have not been loaded into the system. I figured I can't be alone in this so maybe we can all help each other keep and eye out:) Love the Dis for this reason!

Welcome everyone! I am glad I am not alone. Other then holding out hope that against all odds the SDMT will be open and have fp+ in the next week :rotfl2: booking fp+ for the parades is the last thing I need to do. 11 DAYS!!! :banana:

Count me in for checking for May 25 for the parade fast pass + at least twice a day!

Wondering if the 7 Dwarfs Mine Train ride will be up and running for us to ride by then, too. I guess it would be too much to hope for a fast pass for that ride so soon...but who knows? pixiedust:

Been checking daily too since April 13. I didn't think it would take them this long to release them. April 13th you could book through April 30th. I have meet and greets booked for A & E and Cindy and Rapunzel..my last FP is Soeedway at 9:35pm. I made it a late one to see if that will make booking Wishes easier. 18 days and counting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter