Ms

I got nothing but a busy signal for the first 2 hours. When I got through I had to wait 15 minutes.

I'm wondering when Jersey Week is next year, it was early November this year, maybe they are booking it.

I accidentally hit Jersey Week this year, and while the folks were nice, friendly and talkative, the shear number of folks in the park made maneuvering Mom's wheelchair difficult. I'm booking early December for 2008.

I'm on hold right now! I'm trying to make my Halloween reservations. I think people are calling for the 4th of July at the 7th month window...

ARGH! :headache: I made half of my reservation on Saturday, and the CM somehow borrowed 1 point from 2009?!?!?! Now they have to do a manual adjust to put that point back and re-book my reservation!!! They are having problems because the system is so bogged down. :mad: ARGH!!!!

I booked a 2-bedroom Boardwalk view... I hope I don't lose it... :eek:

They finally took my number and are going to call me back... :scared:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter