• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MS Website

WolfpackFan

Retired and loving every minute of it!!
Anyone else having problems getting into the MS website this morning? It is very frustrating. I need to check something before I call MS to make a ressie, but can't get in at all. The little spinner just sits there spinning.

Took a very long time to get in and now that I am in, I can't view my account info - error message is
"We are currently unable to access your Disney Vacation Club Membership information while we perform scheduled system activities. "

Very frustrating, would seem "scheduled system activities" should be long done by business hours on the east coast.

It's my fault the website is down . . . . today's my day to check-in online, so of course it's down.

Took a very long time to get in and now that I am in, I can't view my account info - error message is
"We are currently unable to access your Disney Vacation Club Membership information while we perform scheduled system activities. "
I reached this point earlier today ... and now can't get in at all.

This west coaster cannot get in either. :mad:It's 9:30 am here.

your would think something as important as DVC, they would have some sort of back up server....:confused3

Can anyone access the MS website? I've tried on and off today, and I get the "Sorry" message.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter