• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MrJT's thread for Mickey Heads - NO LONGER TAKING REQUESTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you already have some Christmas Disney World shirt designs? We will be going this year and looking for some cute designs. Also do you make passports, personalized ids, and/or journals? I am sorry for the long list. Thank you!
I haven't heard back from you in over two weeks, so I am going to have to pass.

Hi there, I was hoping you could make 4 Minecraft Mickey heads for me please. I would like them to have the names Liam, Hudson, Sawyer and Weston. Also if possible could you use the Disney font for the names?
Thank you!!!! We are heading to Disney in March, so if possible could you have this done for the end of February?
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/jtfranks/Creative DISigns/minecraft sample.png
All of your requests should be no pro=blem.
The only Minecraft one that I have done was Creeper, do want the Creeper on all four shirts? Or would you like some other characters?

Hello,

I was wondering if you could make 2 Mickey head with The Descendants, possibly 1 with only the character Mal on it and the other with the characters Mal and Evie. And could you please put Rotten to the Core on one ear and Isabella on the other. My child loves The Descendants. We are going at the end of February. I, thank you in advance for considering this request.

Hello,

I was wondering if you could make 2 Mickey head with The Descendants, possibly 1 with only the character Mal on it and the other with the characters Mal and Evie. And could you please put Rotten to the Core on one ear and Isabella on the other. My child loves The Descendants. We are going at the end of February. I, thank you in advance for considering this request.
I apologize for taking so long to get back with you. I haven't been on the Forum in over a week. I will see what I can do. These next two weeks are a little hectic, so it might not be until the end of next week.

Hi there, I was hoping you could make 4 Minecraft Mickey heads for me please. I would like them to have the names Liam, Hudson, Sawyer and Weston. Also if possible could you use the Disney font for the names?
Thank you!!!! We are heading to Disney in March, so if possible could you have this done for the end of February?
http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h77/jtfranks/Creative DISigns/minecraft sample.png
Hey, I asked for some clarification over a week ago, and I haven't heard back from you. In light of that, and the fact that my schedule is really hectic this week, I am going to have to pass.

I apologize for taking so long to get back with you. I haven't been on the Forum in over a week. I will see what I can do. These next two weeks are a little hectic, so it might not be until the end of next week.
I understand life is busy. I appreciate your willingness to try this for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter