Mr. Toad's Wild Ride

Should Mr. Toad's Wild Ride come back to Walt Disney World?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.

DisneyWorldExpert

"All of our dreams can come true, if we have the c
Please answer this poll about an old yet popular attraction that was replaced by a new one in the Magic Kingdom.

Everyone knows about the image of Mr. Toad handing over the deed on the ride that replaced Mr. Toad, right?

This was my favorite ride a a kid, and sad to see it wan't there when I first came back as an adult!

mickeyluv'r said:
Everyone knows about the image of Mr. Toad handing over the deed on the ride that replaced Mr. Toad, right?

We always have to sit in the back of the pooh pot so i dont miss it...(got a picture as well) but also must go on record and state i dont believe he handed over the deed that easily..i'm sure it had something to do with a new motor car....

Disneyland seems to be able to accommodate both Pooh and Toad. It seems like WDW should be able to have them both too. I love Mr. Toad and especially get a kick out of the ending. When we're about to ride, I always tell my husband, "It's time to go to he-- with Mr. Toad!"

Of course it should come back!!!! Winnie the Pooh is pretty much the same thing, just not as much fun. We were there the week it closed. We have the brochure, and I remember it vividly.

mickeyluv'r said:

Without sounding like too much of a doofus, is that something for real? I've never heard of that.

Borrowed this from all ears site, it's located inside the ride on the left side of Owl's house.

I remember loving Mr Toad's as a kid. I wish it were still there!

Allyson

I will always have a soft spot in my heart for Mr. Toad. It was my dad's favorite ride. My wonderful Dad who took me to WDW more times than I could count and we always road Mr. Toad first.

I voted maybe, as long as we keep both, Pooh and Mr Toad, I loved Mr Toad as a kid, but; my grandkids like Pooh just as much as I Mr Toad, so we need to keep both.

We rode Mr Toad's for the first time last year at DL. What a hoot. We couldn't believe you were sent to hell!!! Unfortunately I don't think enough people know who Mr Toad is any longer.

That was one of my favorite rides as a kid and was disappointed that I wouldn't be able to share it with my child...

Haven't been on Pooh yet though, so I can't just that ride...

It's just sad...:sad2:
Same thing with 20,000 Leagues...that disappointed me as well...I know things change, etc...but come on...that was a classic!

2angelsinheaven said:

Borrowed this from all ears site, it's located inside the ride on the left side of Owl's house.

:thanks: That's pretty cool. I'd never heard of that one before; now I'll have something new to look for when I go.

Mr Toad Wild Ride...one of my favorites...just find it to be a curious situation why it still exist at Disneyland but it was replaced by another ride at Disney World. I believe Pooh follows the same ride path as the toad...just different scenery.

Are you kidding me? Mr. Toad is one of my all-time favorite rides, and I miss it everytime we go to WDW. But I really love Pooh too, so yes, but only if Mr. Toad and pooh can peacefully co-exist. :hug:

MissionMouse said:
Mr Toad Wild Ride...one of my favorites...just find it to be a curious situation why it still exist at Disneyland but it was replaced by another ride at Disney World. I believe Pooh follows the same ride path as the toad...just different scenery.

Because Disneyland chose to close the Country Bear Jamboree to put Pooh in, since it was never as popular in California as it has been in Florida. In both parks, they basically took the attraction with the lowest attendance and replaced it with a sure-fire hit with a huge built in fanbase. While I was sorry to see Mr. Toad go, I know he still lives in DL and visit him there every chance I get!

Mr. Toad's Wild Ride was the best dark ride of its kind ever. I sort of like the Pooh ride but would love to see Mr. Toad again.

Heck no!!! That ride scared the crap out of me when I was little. I don't remember much of it, other than be scared and crying. I think I had nightmares after it. Bad memories.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter