• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mr. Toad back yet?

JimS4210

Counting down the days until our next vacation...
Does anyone know if they've returned the Toad to his rightful spot in the cemetery at The Haunted Mansion? We'll be heading down there in a few months and I'd like to pay my respects! He wasn't there when we were down in March. Evidently he was broken by a CM or some such story...

Seeing as how it took them a couple of years to build a roller coaster in Fantasyland, I'm worried that his return may be longer than anticipated!

Jim

We were there Aug 9-16 and he was there in the upper left hand side of the pet cemetery.

We were there Aug 9-16 and he was there in the upper left hand side of the pet cemetery.

Yay! Thank you! We were there in May and I looked and looked and looked for him but couldn't find him. DH thought I was crazy and made the whole thing up.:rolleyes2 Now I get to prove him wrong we we're there in a few days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter