Mr Sanchos beach club?

tseitel

DIS Veteran
Has anyone been to Mr Sanchos Beach Club in Cozumel? We were looking at Paradise Beach, also, but Sanchos has ATV's & horseback riding, so 1 stop shopping. Just dont know anything about either, are they nice, clean, etc? I have read alot bout Nachi, also, but all the water bouncy things @ paradise & Sanchos look fun for the kids, & castaway cay is more of a loungy day, anyway. I guess if no one likes Sanchos, we could always try to horseback ride before heading to Paradise.(sorry so long) Any help appreciated!!! thanks sooo much!!!!

We had a great day at Mr.Sanchos. About $50 per person, includes food and drinks (Sol beer and some tropical drinks) The water bouncy things are an extra fee. You can snorkel there too. Clean beach, they have a pool too. Big bathroom and changing area. They have a little shopping area for souviners and beach play stuff. We would go back again.

We spent a day at Mr. Sanchos last April. We really enjoyed ourselves! Our service was great but we elected not to do the all inclusive. It just didn't make sense for us because we just wanted to swim and have a light lunch and one or two drinks. We did pay for the wirst band for the water park for my husband and kids. That was lots of fun for them! I can't remember exact prices but it was reasonable and was a nice, clean facility.

DH and I were at Mr. Sanchos in late November. Nachi happened to have a private event going on that day, so we chose Mr. Sanchos instead. We've also been to Paradise Beach before (a few years back, though). Mr. Sanchos was OK. We still like Nachi better. Most of the food was just OK-- the grilled shrimp were really good, though-- I ordered a couple of orders of those!! I thought the frozen frufru drinks were a little too sweet, also (and I like sweets!). If you book Mr. Sanchos, be aware that the all-inclusive part is not directly in front of the bouncy things. You will likely have to move to the regular part to watch your kiddos on the bouncy stuff. Our kids are still young (5 and 7), so we have Nachi booked for our Spring Break cruise this year. We think the boys are still too young to get a whole lot of use out of the inflatables, and we REALLY like that Nachi limits guests-- that will be super important over Spring Break when there will be a TON of ships in port. Good luck with whatever you decide! --Katie

We are also looking at doing Mr. Sanchos, especially for the horseback riding(dd's special request!) as well as the para-sailing, maybe the banana boat ride and massages. Any feedback on those activities would be great! We are going in Jan. 2013:cool1:

We went to Mr. Sanchos the second week of November 2011 and had a BLAST!!! We did the cooking class which was sooooooooo much fun, and then we also did the horseback riding and had an absolute ball! My Dad did the AI and really seemed to enjoy being waited on hand and foot all day long lol, he said everything he ate was wonderful and the drinks were plentiful and tasty!!!

could you tell me when you visited? thanks

We went March 2010.

We booked thru cozumel water sports. You pay a deposit online, I think $10 per person over 4 years old, then pay the rest when you arrive. So if there is a weather cancellation you deal with water sports just to get your deposit back.

We paid with Travelers checks....just DON"T fill them in ahead of time, let them stamp them because it isn't under the same name :) Found out the hard way and had to bring the first checks home and cash them....

We went to Mr. Sanchos the second week of November 2011 and had a BLAST!!! We did the cooking class which was sooooooooo much fun, and then we also did the horseback riding and had an absolute ball! My Dad did the AI and really seemed to enjoy being waited on hand and foot all day long lol, he said everything he ate was wonderful and the drinks were plentiful and tasty!!!

Hi,
Can you tell how the horseback riding works? Did you reserve ahead of time? I want to surprise my DD.
Thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter