• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mr. Potato Head

Yes, it was there last week. Once Upon A Toy didn't have much (compared to our past trips) but it did have this.

We went last December and the selection was terrible. Hardly any disney specific pieces and no complete sets for outfits :(

We had been so looking forward to this since my older kids were never really in to Mr. Potato Head, but my youngest LOVES it. I remember when there were Potato Head places in the all the parks- and am so sad we didn't just get them then. The only place left is in Once Upon a Toy in DS, and I agree the selection was pretty bad. We picked pretty much every piece they had for him, but we have Buzz's shoes and bottom part of the outfit, but nothing else. Woody's shoes and nothing else. Princess crown, Pirate hat, random sneakers. Overall a huge letdown (for me, my son was thrilled). I wonder how long until it's gone for good!

My friend buys them for her nieces and as she has a new niece she was hoping to get one for her when she went down in November. This is sad. It has been 5 years since I have been there, and I remember them being all over. Makes me wonder too if they are doing away with them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter