Mr. Potato Head spread sheet list of items posted!

Do I have this right???

You go somewhere in DTD that has toys.
You get a box and fill it with Disney themed Mr. Potatohead paraphanalia
You pay one price for whatever you can fit into the box- thus the need to "stuff" things into nooks and crannies.

Do I have this correct?

If so, a few questions....
How big is the box?
How much $ for the box?
How many times will I be yelling at the kids to pick up those arms and legs and eyeballs before the vacuum fairy sucks them up????

This sounds like a very fun souvenir, and maybe something that Santa might bring to extend the magic after our December trip.

No i dont think you have to.. i signed out of my igoogle and then used the link to see what it did and it brought me right to it with out having to sign back in again

is anyone else having trouble with it?

I couldn't get into it at first, but I just now tried clicking on the link in post #17 and it brought me right to it. :confused3

Thanks for posting it.

Do I have this right???

You go somewhere in DTD that has toys.
You get a box and fill it with Disney themed Mr. Potatohead paraphanalia
You pay one price for whatever you can fit into the box- thus the need to "stuff" things into nooks and crannies.

Do I have this correct?

If so, a few questions....
How big is the box?
How much $ for the box?
How many times will I be yelling at the kids to pick up those arms and legs and eyeballs before the vacuum fairy sucks them up????

This sounds like a very fun souvenir, and maybe something that Santa might bring to extend the magic after our December trip.

Yes you go to "Once Upon a Toy" at DTD plus several locations thru out the parks I know mousegears at epcot has a station and alot of the hotels have small stations (not as big as mouse gears or dtd) and for one price (around 20bucks not sure of exact price) you can fill a box with potato head pieces you DO NOT have to get a potato head spud pick it up cheap at target or walmart before or after the trip its a decent size box im not sure of its exact size i may have a box laying around in my scrapbooking stuff i can take a look later and see.. this is my favorite souvenir my niece and nephew love to play with it and so do i (im closing in on 30yrs old)

what I did was buy a see thru plastic tub with a snap top lid and all the pieces fit nicely in there I'll post pictures later its a great deal of fun

you dont have to get every piece on the first trip
have the kids (unless santa is going to bring it ;) ) pick pieces that they may want and that way you can have a game plan... just remember to DIG down deep in the bins sometimes random pieces fall down into the cases and it just might be that hard to find piece you really want

ENJOY!! :cool1:
Jill

Has Disney not added anything lately? I was there last in 2006 and I think I have everything on the list.
I hope they have some new stuff, I love the Potato head pieces.
I signed into google thru my gmail and was able to view the list. Thanks it was very helpful.

I do still need the Dumbo ride piece.

Has Disney not added anything lately? I was there last in 2006 and I think I have everything on the list.
I hope they have some new stuff, I love the Potato head pieces.
I signed into google thru my gmail and was able to view the list. Thanks it was very helpful.

I do still need the Dumbo ride piece.

Unless they added pieces within the last year then no they havent added pieces in a few years which is a shame. When I was there in August 08 it was the same pieces on the list as my trip from Oct 07

I want to get this for my DD when we go, I was wondering though, are all the same items at each location? Or will I see different ones at different locations?

I learn something new each day:teacher: I had no idea that such a great souvenir was avail at DTD. I am so glad I found this board:thanks::disrocks: This will now be added to our must do list:thumbsup2

We had sooo much fun doing this in April!
They let us just get the parts, no head, and I fill the box too tight and it ripped. the CM laughed and said, just hold it, see, it's closed, it's acceptable, the box just needs to close!! :lmao:

There are a few things we played with to get more bang for our buck-
Put a Mickey bar inside the suitcase. Lots of little things fit inside the Buzz shoes or other big pieces. I filled it as full as I could and then tucked more little things like a balloon and another Mickey bar down in the corner. (I can never get enough Mickey bars!!)

I think it cost just under $20 for the box. The head is more and there are bigger containers that cost more. We fit a TON in one box. And you can buy any piece for $2.50 (I think) Cinderella's hair was so big it would take up too much room in the box!

One tip- we didn't get any arms because some of our Heads are the old ones with arms attached and we have plenty of arms for the rest, so we skipped buying more arms. Big mistake! We cannot get Mr. PH to hold any of the Disney things like the balloon or the pizza, and heaven forbid, the Mickey bars!! We just have them lay beside him....:confused3

Have fun shopping!!!! We are working on a list for our next visit!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter