Mr Potato Head parts we bought (picture)

Belle0101

Nothing to see here.
Each of my sons had purchased a head and parts when we went in 2004. I wanted to get one for myself on this trip. I picked up some the newer pieces for myself, some new pieces my sons wanted and some replacement pieces for those that are lost or may become lost. It took 2 boxes to gt all this and the hardest part was the hats but we just had to have them.

1 potato
1 Christmas Tree
3 Santa Hats
2 Bears
5 Name badges
4 time pieces
1 pr sandals
1 movie camera
1 gas mask
4 pr eyes
2 autograph books
3 park tickets
4 star wands (they go with the bear, I can't remember what the story is about the bears, wand and Mickey though)
3 Buzz Lightyear Lazer Guns
1 Ice Cream Br
1 Balloon
2 pr glasses
4 tongues
2 mouths
2 pr teeth
2 noses
4 red earrings
3 yellow earrings (how did we end up with an odd amount?)
6 Mickey hands (3 each left and right)
8 arms (4 each left and right)
2 flowers
8 ears
3 guitars
1 Mad Hatter hat
1 Goofy Hat
1 Safari Hat
1 Mickey Ears Hat
1 blue Ladies hat
1 crown
1 Davey Crocket hat

I didn't take a picute of it but my youngest son bought a pre-packaged set that included a trick-or-treating vampire and a bunny with a basket. Really cute.

mrpotatohead2004.jpg

thanks for the pictures. Sure hope when we go to the NYC store we do as well plus we'll get the only to NYC pieces.

Laura
A :crazy: scrapaholic

Thanks for the picture:D looks like I'll be getting some new parts on my next trip- my kindergarteners love my Disney Mr. Potato Head:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter