Mr Potato Head at Once Upon a Toy

tink576

Think of the Happiest Thing
Anyone know the cost of the "fill a bucket" of Mr Potato Head parts at Once Upon a Toy. I'm trying to plan for a Christmas Gift. Thanks!

We were there last week and it was $19.99 to fill a box with the parts. There was also a big plastic potato that you could fill but I don't know the cost on that.
Just a few things about it. Make sure you get the arms. Most of the components that attach to the arms only fit with those particular arms and you can't find them anywhere else. Anther hint that I heard about from someone here is to not buy and put the potato in the box. Buy it at Walmart for $7.88 and save the space in the box for more parts :goodvibes
Hope this helps!

I still have the parts from years ago. Mickey ears, mickey ice cream bars, diffrent kinds of feet, glasses, arms, hats anything I thought was "Disney" went into the box. I crammed it in there. the kids already had the potato head anyways but I have seen people use it while waiting on the curb for the parades which i thought was a smart idea too. If you do decide to get the potato head in the park don't forget to put parts inside his heiney area too!

You can buy the potato separate. It's only a few bucks. You don't have to put it in the box.

And if there is a CM working the potato area, ask if they will pack your box for you. The CM there Saturday offered to pack our box and we were able to stuff that box full.

It was $19.99 to fill the box, or fill a Mr. Potatohead collector's tub (roughly 3x the size of the box) for $34.99, if I remember right? We were just there at the end of October.

Thanks for all the tips! I'm looking at getting the Big Collectors Tub, I was thinking it was in the $50 range but if it's less that would be great!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter