MR cruise - Jan 22/12

How was the Walmart? We ran into a lady on the elevators who looked very distressed and told us she didn't feel safe there!
Also I saw the pictures of your cat, and I wouldn't have minded finding him in my FE!

How was the Walmart? We ran into a lady on the elevators who looked very distressed and told us she didn't feel safe there!
Also I saw the pictures of your cat, and I wouldn't have minded finding him in my FE!

It was just kind of depressing. I felt safe, I guess--I wasn't feeling a lot of friendly vibes, though. Glad to get back on the ship with smiling faces. :) My kitty was so "helpful" with packing and everything I did to get ready. I missed him! He's glad we're home.

Back to work today...:sad2:
Thanks to everyone for all the FE gifts! They were great and really added to the fun!

We also didn't save our navigators, but found the open house hours in the kids club to not be an issue at all. I was really concerned from the reports I was hearing, but they didn't affect us any times the kids wanted to go.

Las Caletas in PV was awesome, but way too short. We had about an hour on the beach before the kids had their outdoor adventure (ziplining, donkey ride, monkeys, etc) then about 20 minutes before it was time for lunch, then about 30 minutes then it was time to leave!

We did whale watching in Cabo and it was really nice, but not sure it was worth the money. Glad I didn't have to haggle with someone on the street for a trip though! The kids really didn't care for that. They still think it is funny to ask me if I am sure I don't need a water taxi!

All in all, it was a great trip that I would do again in a heartbeat!

I forgot to ask this--I hope people are still reading this thread! I can't remember who gave out the home made cookies--was it someone from Kansas? The ones with the jam in the middle were SO good--can you share the recipe? Thanks!
:flower3:

I don't think it was the Kansas group, but those cookies WERE good! I think it was Patty that made the cookies.

did everyone have a great time? We did! i think DS11 had the most fun with all the edge friends/ activities. Ds4 would not do the clubs. We really relaxed though and wasnt the weather perfect?! I did write a TR if anyone wants to compare.

Do you happen to have Navigators from your cruise that you could scan and post?

I am dying to know the times on each day that the Oceaneer's Club and Oceaneer's Lab had "Open House"

Much appreciated!
Stephanie

I have mine and can check for you. Seems we have a lot of scanner problems on this Meet :lmao: because mine is not talking to my computer for some reason. Apparently, they had a falling out recently.

In general though, one would be early in the morning 8-11 and one would be late at night after dinner. My oldest DS did take the youngest one day during open house, but in general the times were not very convenient (which is good for those who don't like the open house.)

I forgot to ask this--I hope people are still reading this thread! I can't remember who gave out the home made cookies--was it someone from Kansas? The ones with the jam in the middle were SO good--can you share the recipe? Thanks!
:flower3:

That was my Aunt Patty, I asked her for the recipe for you and she will send it to me tomorrow.

Those are my favorite of the ones she makes!! She was stressed and had no idea what to do for a FE (since she is not on this board, she doesnt have tons of info) but I told her to do what she does best and bake.

I saw your family pics on the TR and I know who you are and your family are! I saw you quite a few times during the cruise, I remember your daughter also did the who wants to be a mousekeeter, right?

That was my Aunt Patty, I asked her for the recipe for you and she will send it to me tomorrow.

Those are my favorite of the ones she makes!! She was stressed and had no idea what to do for a FE (since she is not on this board, she doesnt have tons of info) but I told her to do what she does best and bake.

I saw your family pics on the TR and I know who you are and your family are! I saw you quite a few times during the cruise, I remember your daughter also did the who wants to be a mousekeeter, right?

Oh, yea! I ate all of those particular cookies single-handedly--no one else got to try them.:scared1: I'm so glad to get the recipe.

Yes, my daughter got picked for the game--that was really fun! We also won a Disney trivia game and got some DCL cruise hats. I said we should have just gone to all the games and tried to score gifts.;)

You should post a pic on the trip report thread so I can know what your family looks like. :) There were some families we saw all the time--we must have been on the same schedule or something.

Thanks so much everyone for the great gifts!We enjoyed looking in our fe every day!! We had a wonderful time on the cruise, and are wanting to go again soon!! We were talking about how we seemed to run into the same people over and over!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter