MR cruise - Jan 22/12

Hope the weather reports change before the weekend. Calling for rain in Southern California Saturday and Sunday. Of course up till now we were having a very dry winter:confused3

A little rain isn't going to ruin my vacation...a blizzard grounding all flights out of Minneapolis would! So far, it is looking like we are in the clear! Hope the rest of the northern cruisers are just as lucky!

I really hope it at least stays dry for the sail away party!! I don't understand our cali weather, it was cold yesterday in the 60's and I just went outside and its 78!!!

I guess we better prepare and bring umbrellas anyhow. :/

I don,t even care what the weather does! I am out of the cold midwest and on vacation! I will not have to listen to DH pager going off and I won't be getting called to work. I would love to have a meet. 3:00 Promenade Lounge sounds good to me.:cool1::woohoo:

Ok, just got off the phone with DCL, these are the movies I was told would be playing:

Cars 2 (2D & 3D)
Winnie the Pooh
Fright Night (3d I think she said)
The Help
Reel Steel 3d
The Muppets
Toy tory 3 (3d)
Gnomeo & Juliet
I am #4
African Cats
Prom
Pirates of Carribean on Stranger Tides (3d)

I asked about Beauty on the Beast and she said she didn't see it on the list but it is subject to change at anytime. I forgot to ask about War Horse :rolleyes:

I just called DCL and I am so excited! She said that Beauty and the Beast 3D is being offered only on our cruise dates! So hopefully, it will be one of the movies on our cruise :)
The only other differences from the post above are:
Warhorse (added)
and no longer available:
Prom
Fright Night 3d
Gnomeo and Juliet
I Am number 4

I'm Amber, by the way, and I didn't get in on the FE (I just discovered Disboards lol) but we are way excited to be taking our first DC! 6 more days!!!!

My husband will be so excited about War Horse. He will be hoping for rain just so he will have an excuse to go see it! Lets hope for some Disney magic and that the rain will be kept to a minimum. We are kind of a jinx when it comes to rain and vacations however, so I apologize to everyone!

Oh no! Just noticed that it is supposed to be snowing in Seoul on Saturday when we connect through there. Very nervous!

Ohhhh--excited that Beauty and the Beast will be showing. I heard that they screen a little featurette at the beginning--of Flynn and Rapunzel's wedding--a bonus from Tangled. That has me more excited than B&B!

My husband has to fly to Washington DC this morning and won't be back until friday--hoping that no weather delays his plane or anything crazy happens! But now I can use his side of the bed to get out my suitcase and start packing.:rolleyes1 I've just been compiling little items in a bag, like antibacterial stuff, sunscreen, medications, etc. Now it's time for the clothing to start making its way.

Also, a whale watching time slot opened up in Cabo on the second day--at 8am! Ug. I reserved it, but I'm hoping something a little later pops up in the next couple days. Otherwise, we'll just rise early and go for it!

I am so excited for this trip! I really hope it doesn't rain next week but if it does, I will just be glad that I am not at home. It is -35 celcius (-31 fahrenheit) here right now. I will be so glad to leave this weather behind for a week. We are praying for amazing weather!

I am so excited for this trip! I really hope it doesn't rain next week but if it does, I will just be glad that I am not at home. It is -35 celcius (-31 fahrenheit) here right now. I will be so glad to leave this weather behind for a week. We are praying for amazing weather!

I remeber those days! We are originally from Manitoba...I don't miss that kind of cold.

Feel like I have it down to the bare minimum...and yet I have a suitcase with 14 pairs of sboes in it!:eek:

The 14 pairs of shoes cracked me up! We are right there with you, and DD has six different dresses packed. She thinks she is wearing a different dress every night in the dining room. She is not a dresses kind of girl, so don't know what made her think she needed to wear all that she owns!

The weather reports are also looking more promising! So excited to go!

Everyone! I suppose I could just admit to myself that I am not working out on the cruise and leave my gym shoes home;)

Just have to make it through 1 more day of work:cheer2:

Looks like they moved the rain forecast from Sunday to Saturday! Hope they keep it there. Don't want to do the sail away party indoors!

The 14 pairs of shoes cracked me up! We are right there with you, and DD has six different dresses packed. She thinks she is wearing a different dress every night in the dining room. She is not a dresses kind of girl, so don't know what made her think she needed to wear all that she owns!

The weather reports are also looking more promising! So excited to go!

My daughter is doing the same thing! She never wears dresses, but when I gave her the choice between that and dress pants, she went for the dresses!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter