MR cruise - Jan 22/12

My state room # is 2109. Sorry! I thought I had PM'd you when we got it, but apparently it was on my to do list, and I did not do! Thanks for organizing all of this!

FISH EXTENDER SWAPERS WANTED
DEADLINE JANUARY 1, 2012
:banana:LAST DAY TO SIGN UP!!!:banana:

Dis name
Stateroom #
Who's in the room (age if child)

shoppingstaceysmom
Stateroom #5627
DW: Marie
DH: Ray

Merryweather11
Stateroom #
DW:Lisa
DH: Ed
DD: Charlotte (14)
DD: Emma (17)

KS Prarie gal
Stateroom #2109
DW: Kelly
DH: Blake
DD: Kinley (14)

tditter
Stateroom #2028
DW: Traci
DH: Aaron
DD: Lakin (13)
DD: Loganne (10)

MomPotz
Stateroom #2141
DW: Tonya
DH: Travis
DD: Sierra (10)
DS: Mason (7)

nsiordia
Stateroom #5008
DW: Nubia
DH: Pancho
DS: Sebastian (6)
DD: Anais (8)

nsiordia's aunt
Stateroom #
Patty
DS: Christian (8)
DS: Julian (7)
DS: Nicholas (4)

3Brinleys
Stateroom #6098
DW: Rachel
DH: Steve
DD: Emily (13)

bulldog42
Stateroom #2626
DW: Alana
DH: Scott
DD: Breena (11)
DS: Mitchel (9)

MuseMom
Stateroom #7600
DW: Susan
DH: Phil
DD: Ashley (6)
DS: Logan (3)

cpratt
Stateroom #5009 & #5013
DW: Carol
DH: Steven
DD: Haley (10)
DD: Elise (10)
DD: Janis (8)

Happy New Year!

Looks like we have a perfect 10 to do the FE exchange with--how nice (11 counting ourselves.) I was actually working on an FE gift at the NYE party we were at last night as some of the grownups sat around the outdoor fire pit. I had to tell the story of what I was doing and why several times. ;)

HAPPY NeW YEAR!!!:goodvibes

Three weeks to go!! Yesterday I started digging out our Disney travel stuff! It will be here before we know it!!

Hello!!! can't believe we only have 3 weeks!! I'm so, so egg-cited!!!

My aunt's (Patty) room # is 6050.

We may try and upgrade at port, we are still trying to see if it is worth it.

I literally spent the entire day yesterday working on FE gifts! My husband and kids said I have gone to the dark side of Disney Mania!:rolleyes1
But I am having fun! Now on to deciding what to pack!

I just PMed all participates of the FE swap the final list.
If you change staterooms please deliever updated room number to everyone else as soon as you can.
Have fun working on your gifts and getting ready for the cruise:banana:

Just finished all my FE gifts! Now I wonder when I can start packing without my family looking at me like I've lost my mind?

Just finished all my FE gifts! Now I wonder when I can start packing without my family looking at me like I've lost my mind?

Haha--I'm starting to print out lists of things we need to take and my husband just rolls his eyes a little bit...he'll be thankful once we're onboard! ;)

I just took a little field trip today to purchase a couple things for my FE gifts and did a little test-packaging. I think I'm going to have to bring everything onboard separately and pack them once in the room--they are just too bulky all packed up.

Well, I did not get it together for the FE exchange. Sorry about that! I know you will all have fun with that.

Is anyone planning a Dis Meet? It might be good for the kids to meet. Mine are Tween boys. There are some other tweens in this group, right?

I still have NO excursions planned. I am wondering if I am crazy to not book anything, but none of us loves Mexico. The Las Caletas sounds good, but I am not sure we want to get off the ship and right onto another boat, which several excursions do. Considering that the Mexico days will probably be our only pool days, warmth wise, we may just be happy at the pool.

I did finally book Palo last night. Still tons of times open. I could pick any time I wanted. That surprised me. Maybe the ship is not full despite KSF? I had not booked Palo yet because i did not know what the rotation would be. Last night I just looked at old Navigators and hoped the schedule would be the same and booked the 4th night.

I still have NO excursions planned. I am wondering if I am crazy to not book anything, but none of us loves Mexico. The Las Caletas sounds good, but I am not sure we want to get off the ship and right onto another boat, which several excursions do. Considering that the Mexico days will probably be our only pool days, warmth wise, we may just be happy at the pool.

We're the same way--not huge fans of Mexico and don't have any excursions planned. However, we may go ashore and check things out at some point. I got the same of the resort that leshaface recommended that you do not need advanced reservations for and we will see how we feel once there.

Pool time might be just the thing :-)

We don't have any excursions planned either. In Cabo we are planning to rent a water taxi to take us around the arch and then lie on the beach. The other Cabo day we are planning to go to Cabo Wabo, maybe a museum, and enjoy the pool on the boat. Our Puerto Vallarta day...we have no idea what we are doing. Probably some beach time and pool time! I think i have FE stuff done. I need to lay it all out and make sure. And I am starting to pack this weekend!! Crazy...I know!!!:rolleyes:

And I am starting to pack this weekend!! Crazy...I know!!!:rolleyes:

Not crazy. I am not packing technically, but i did torture DS11 and DS4 by making them try on dress clothes yesterday to see what fits. Well, not much fits! They are growing so fast that I cant keep them in clothes! I have to go and try and find them some good looking khakis. It is challenging because they are SO thin that only certain pants will fit and here in China the idea of what is fashionable can be quite different. DS13 always likes to dress nice, so he has things to wear, luckily. He even wants to wear a sports jacket to dinner. :)

I am almost done packing! It is winter here so we have not been using any of the summer stuff anyway. We are doing Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta but do not have any excursions booked for Cabo. We are hoping that lots of other families will be walking around town on both days. We haven't been to Mexico before and are a little intimidated about walking around town by ourselves. My husband lost his job in November, a couple of weeks after booking this trip and is currently still unempolyed. It has been quite difficult around here lately so we are, more than ever, so excited about getting away and enjoying an amazing family vacation! Oh my goodness, I can't wait!:grouphug:

We are doing the Pirate Ship in PV. I have read many great things about it...it looks like a good time.

My husband is doing the sport fishing in Cabo day 1 and we will most likely walk around on day 2. I am staying on the ship day 1 with my kids.

I would be interested in meeting with the group as my 9 year old is a social butterfly and likes having friends to do things with. My 11 year old daughter is autistic and keeps pretty much to herself.

I have started packing(I had been buying stuff off the clearance racks for months and got some nice sundresses and shorts for the girls)My husband knows better than to question my organization for trips.

I was going to make matching shirts for Embarkation...but I don't have a printer anymore and I can't find anyone to print off the iron ons for me:sad2: I was going to do Vistaprint, but shipping costs too much to make it worth it. I did buy some shirts for Pirate Night though.

I hope people are planning on bringing a little pair of scissors on the trip, because I think I'm going to have to zip-tie the FE gift to people's extender or even the fish itself...just a liiiiitle bit bulky for a pocket.:rolleyes1 Trying to make it streamlined to at least get them on board!

I am almost done packing! It is winter here so we have not been using any of the summer stuff anyway. We are doing Las Caletas in Puerto Vallarta but do not have any excursions booked for Cabo. We are hoping that lots of other families will be walking around town on both days. We haven't been to Mexico before and are a little intimidated about walking around town by ourselves. My husband lost his job in November, a couple of weeks after booking this trip and is currently still unempolyed. It has been quite difficult around here lately so we are, more than ever, so excited about getting away and enjoying an amazing family vacation! Oh my goodness, I can't wait!:grouphug:
We'll be on the same excursion in PV! Looks like a great time! We'll be wandering into Cabo on day 2 to find some Mexican seafood. My daughter's favorite food is shrimp. She'll love it so much more when it isn't the stuff we get in MN!

I hope people are planning on bringing a little pair of scissors on the trip, because I think I'm going to have to zip-tie the FE gift to people's extender or even the fish itself...just a liiiiitle bit bulky for a pocket.:rolleyes1 Trying to make it streamlined to at least get them on board!

Our FE is a small canvas bag. Hopefully it will fit. Can't count on me remembering a scissors! I managed to forget my son's swimsuit at swimming lessons last night. Hopefully, it will be in the lost and found. Otherwise, I'll just add it to the things I need to get before the cruise!

Our FE is a small canvas bag. Hopefully it will fit. Can't count on me remembering a scissors! I managed to forget my son's swimsuit at swimming lessons last night. Hopefully, it will be in the lost and found. Otherwise, I'll just add it to the things I need to get before the cruise!

Maybe I'll just bring some pipe cleaners to wire them on--I want to make it a little tough for people to walk off with them, too!

sorry about your husband losing his job :( I know how tough that is, I lost mine and didn't work for 2 years. Hope he finds something soon!:lovestruc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter