MR cruise - Jan 22/12

Maybe if your stateroom changes you could plan on delivering your gifts on the 1st day along with your new stateroom number?

I've got my gifts planned....now I just need to move into the execution phase!

The decision of everyone does whatever they can afford sounds fantastic! I am so excited for our trip! Time to start packing!!!

Maybe if your stateroom changes you could plan on delivering your gifts on the 1st day along with your new stateroom number?

Good idea, then the responsibility is on the person who changes rooms.

Getting close to Jan. 1 deadline for joining!!!
For those who haven't given their stateroom number let us know here or if you want to keep it private PM me and on (or around) 1/1/12 I will PM everyone in our group the final list.

:banana:24 DAYS:banana:

Ahhhh! I feel like I should be doing something to be getting ready for the trip! What is everyone doing to prepare? I printed out my lists of tips I copied from the boards, and I guess I can start compiling things. I think I'll check out some after Christmas sales today to see if there are any appropriate clothes to wear in the sun :-)

I just read a Christmas MR trip report that said Mexico was VERY humid. Ug. I was counting on it being more like San Diego in the summer with low humidity.

By the way, I just read this in a thread about the FE and how people keep track of the cabins and people, etc. :

We used a spread sheet that listed the cabin number, dis-name, number of adults, and separated kids by age and gender. This was made available to us on line before the cruise and we were instructed to print it out and bring it with us.

At our Dis-meet after boarding, the FE coordinator had written up some note cards listing cabin changes (for instance, 6039 is now 7128). That way, we could alter our own list. Also, the coordinator needs to bring some extra copies of the spread sheet to hand out to those who forget to bring their copy.

Why does this make me nervous? We don't have enough people in our exchange to worry about stuff like this, right? As long as everyone prints out their own sheets with the info--we're good, right? I guess they are assuming there will be a meet at the beginning of the trip so people can make sure all the info is correct.

I am working on door magnets and fish extender gifts. I made DD try on swim suit because if it didn't fit I would have to order online. Finding swim suits in Kansas in January is nearly impossible!
I have no idea what to pack, but I did find address lables from our first cruise today! Never know what will show up when you clean the office. We used them to put on our luggage tags and it saves tons of time! (That was a tip I learned on the boards and almost forgot, but I will bring them with me!)

I am working on door magnets and fish extender gifts. I made DD try on swim suit because if it didn't fit I would have to order online. Finding swim suits in Kansas in January is nearly impossible!

I was in Target today and they have their swimsuits out already! They should be in the rest of the stores soon. It could be because they know that everyone in Minnesota is leaving soon!:cold:

I was in Target today and they have their swimsuits out already! They should be in the rest of the stores soon. It could be because they know that everyone in Minnesota is leaving soon!:cold:

My daughter bought at new suit from Target a couple of weeks ago--we would always wonder why they had suits out in the Winter--now I know that the "cruisers" need them! ;)

Signed up for the cruise right before Christmas & am starting to get ready for the trip. Can't wait!!

Can we still join the FE?

Susan
DH
DD age 6
DS age 3

This is a first cruise for us, and from everything I read, the fe would be lots of fun for us.

Stateroom?
DH
DD ..10
DD..10
DD.. 8
(Does dd mean Disney daughter?)
and myself

Signed up for the cruise right before Christmas & am starting to get ready for the trip. Can't wait!!

Susan
DH
DD age 6
DS age 3

This is a first cruise for us, and from everything I read, the fe would be lots of fun for us.

Stateroom?
DH
DD ..10
DD..10
DD.. 8
(Does dd mean Disney daughter?)
and myself

Welcome aboard! Are you guys travelling together? Yes, you can still join the FE group. If you don't want to post your info here, you can PM it to Shoppingstaceysmom. Along with your stateroom number, if you would be willing to send your first names, I would be most appreciative. I am using them in my FE gifts. If you don't want to give that info, I have an idea for a generic one, but that isn't as much fun!

Have a happy and safe New Year everyone!

FISH EXTENDER SWAPERS WANTED
DEADLINE JANUARY 1, 2012

Dis name
Stateroom #
Who's in the room (age if child)

shoppingstaceysmom
Stateroom #5627
DW: Marie
DH: Ray

Merryweather11
Stateroom #
DW:Lisa
DH: Ed
DD: Charlotte (14)
DD: Emma (17)

KS Prarie gal
Stateroom #
DW: Kelly
DH: Blake
DD: Kinley (14)

tditter
Stateroom #2028
DW: Traci
DH: Aaron
DD: Lakin (13)
DD: Loganne (10)

MomPotz
Stateroom #2141
DW: Tonya
DH: Travis
DD: Sierra (10)
DS: Mason (7)

nsiordia
Stateroom #5008
DW: Nubia
DH: Pancho
DS: Sebastian (6)
DD: Anais (8)

nsiordia's aunt
Stateroom #
Patty
DS: Christian (8)
DS: Julian (7)
DS: Nicholas (4)

3Brinleys
Stateroom #6098
DW: Rachel
DH: Steve
DD: Emily (13)

bulldog42
Stateroom #2626
DW: Alana
DH: Scott
DD: Breena (11)
DS: Mitchel (9)

MuseMom
Stateroom #7600
DW: Susan
DH:
DD: (6)
DS: (3)

cpratt
Stateroom #
DW:
DH:
DD: (10)
DD: (10)
DD: (8)

Stateroom #'s: 5009, & 5013
DW: Carol
DH: Steven
DD: Haley (10)
DD: Elise (10)
DD: Janis (8)

DEADLINE JANUARY 1, 2012

Dis name
Stateroom #

shoppingstaceysmom
Stateroom #5627

Merryweather11
Stateroom #

KS Prarie gal
Stateroom #

tditter
Stateroom #2028

MomPotz
Stateroom #2141

nsiordia
Stateroom #5008

nsiordia's aunt
Stateroom #
Patty

3Brinleys
Stateroom #6098

bulldog42
Stateroom #2626

MuseMom
Stateroom #7600
DH:
DD: (6)
DS: (3)

cpratt
Stateroom #5009 & #5013

Susan
DH
DD age 6
DS age 3

Here's the rest of the info:

stateroom 7600
Susan
Phil
DD Ashley age 6
DS Logan age 3

Sorry - I tried PMing but I'm too new to the forum. I need 10 posts before they will let me PM.

DEADLINE JANUARY 1, 2012

Dis name
Stateroom #

shoppingstaceysmom
Stateroom #5627

Merryweather11
Stateroom #

KS Prarie gal
Stateroom #

tditter
Stateroom #2028

MomPotz
Stateroom #2141

nsiordia
Stateroom #5008

nsiordia's aunt
Stateroom #
Patty

3Brinleys
Stateroom #6098

bulldog42
Stateroom #2626

MuseMom
Stateroom #7600
DH: Phil
DD: Ashley (6)
DS: Logan (3)

cpratt
Stateroom #5009 & #5013

Information still needed for FE swap-

nsiordia's aunt - Stateroom #
KS Prarie gal - Stateroom #

Post here or PM me if you want to keep Stateroom # private

(Have Merryweather11's stateroom)

After 1/1/12 deadline I will PM completed list to all participators.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter