MPoints rewards-How quick do they come?

naechele

Earning My Ears
Has anyone ordered restaurant certificates for a reward recently? I haven't ordered for awhile and I wondered how soon you get them? I don't know if Christmas and security will delay them any ?
Thanks in advance !

My experience has been about a week for Webcertificates and about two weeks for paper certificates that have to be mailed. I will admit that recently I have just been doing Webcertificates, so my experience may be a bit dated.

Michael

I have not ordered a restaurant gc from my points, but I redeemed for a JC Penney Gift card about 2 months ago and I received my gift card in less than a week. I was very pleasantly surprised. I might expect it to be a little slower with the holiday season and all, but not too much slower, I would think.

My Points is generally quite fast in sending rewards. Unlike * some other* ones......

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter