Moving to orlando

jetdoctor

Please remain in your DOOM BUGGYS
Hi I am moving to Orlando in feb. I will be working @ MCO off Boggy Creek rd. my wife works in youth ministries. She does not have job lined up. We would love to hear about some good areas to live. We want to rent a house. Be close to the airport but not super far from Disney any suggestions.

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I lived in winter park for a while, it is pretty far from Disney though. We used to ride the Lynx to the MCO then straight to DW from MCO. It took a long time, 1 hour+, but it saved us in gas and parking. It's pretty far if you drive there too.

Congrats on your move.:banana:

jetdoctor said:
Hi I am moving to Orlando in feb. I will be working @ MCO off Boggy Creek rd. my wife works in youth ministries. She does not have job lined up. We would love to hear about some good areas to live. We want to rent a house. Be close to the airport but not super far from Disney any suggestions.

When I did the program living on Disney property, I spent a lot of time in Celebration. It's a beautiful place

:welcome: Dis Friend :disrocks: Lucky You... Moving to Orlando.. When I retire, I am moving to Orlando and work for Disney. :thumbsup2

Hi I am moving to Orlando in feb. I will be working @ MCO off Boggy Creek rd. my wife works in youth ministries. She does not have job lined up. We would love to hear about some good areas to live. We want to rent a house. Be close to the airport but not super far from Disney any suggestions. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

We moved here two years ago for my DHs job at MCO. We started off living just south of MCO in the Beacon Park neighborhood. It was nice enough. We had the same requirements, close to MCO near Disney. This was great for those requirements. Lake Nona is another great town to look in. We now live in Wedgefield (about 15 mins to MCO and about 35 to WDW gates) as we decided we wanted some acreage and found our dream home. Let me know if I can help

Well, stay away from the 436 corridor from the airport up to Aloma.

Look into the Lake Nona area. It is very close to the airport off the 417. It is a very up and coming area thanks to the new medical plaza area. It is about a 15 to 20 minute drive to WDW.

Look into the Lake Nona area. It is very close to the airport off the 417. It is a very up and coming area thanks to the new medical plaza area. It is about a 15 to 20 minute drive to WDW.
Yes lake Nona is nice. We looked there yesterday very nice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter