Moving to FLORIDA! Need an an agent.

moxiecola

Mouseketeer
We are a family of 7 relocating from the Boston area to Land O Lakes, FL. I was wondering if anyone can recommend a real estate agent for a rental home in that area. I would rather deal with a live person than search using rental websites alone.

The Disunplugged has a podcast called "Moving to the Magic" with lots of good info and a licensed realtor on board.

Hello, we will be moving to FLA early next year. And are wondering.. Pool or no pool? I have heard that salt water pools are the way to go, but what the deal with heating the pool is it really expensive? Are pools worth it? Please advise...
Thanks ,
Newbie from the north!

Contact Zach Kidd - https://zachkidd.com/ - not sure if he deals with rentals but will definitely point you in the right direction. He was our realtor when we moved to Pasco County and is now a close family friend. Welcome to the area!

Feel free to message me if you need info on the area.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter