• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Moving resorts

disneygirlkar

Earning My Ears
I am just wondering if anyone had done this and how it could be done. I am arriving really lat 1140pm so staying very cheap around the airport then moving onsite thinking pop century again budget minded. but then after a few days moving to AoA due to friends booking there already and am sharing their room. So my question is can I still get ME transport to Pop even if I don't arrive on that day (arrive Tuesday want to take ME early Wed morning). Then after two days check out of POP store my bags do the parks then get to AoA but wondering how I could do that. Thanks for any info you can provide.

1. Can i still get me transport to POP even if i don't arrive on that day (arrive tuesday want to take me early wed morning). when you arrange for DME, just give them a Wed. Morning arrival time. You will still need to make your own arrangements to get to your Tues. Night hotel and back to MCO

2.then after two days check out of POP store my bags do the parks then get to AOA but wondering on the day you change resorts, when you check out, take your bags to bell services at POP and arrange for them to transfer your luggage to AoA. When you are finished your park touring, take the bus to AoA, check in, and call bell services to bring your bags to your room. Don't forget to tip them for the service.

thanks for any info you can provide.

hth

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter