Moving Resorts -a ?

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by bohemian74, Mar 10, 2014.

1. bohemian74

bohemian74 Earning My Ears

I know they will move your stuff from resort to resort, but does that include perishables? We are in the BC for 1 night before moving to BLT for 5. I am only planning on bringing one suitcase to the room with a nights worth of stuff, but I would love to be able to stop at the grocery on the way into Disney rather then a day into our trip. Will they move grocery items to the new resort?

Thanks! this is our first trip for both resort hopping and bringing groceries!

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. FlyingBelle

FlyingBelle <font color=blue>Official Tag Fairy Underwear Desi

I'm not sure - but last week we moved from AKL to ASMo. We had to have bell services get our bags by 11am (check out time), they tagged them and said they would be delivered between 1-3pm. They actually arrived around 3:45.

If by perishables you mean refrigerated items - I'm not sure I'd take the chance.

4. dansdad

dansdad DIS Veteran

Yes they will move perishables. Just make sure they are separate and clearly marked as perishable.

5. TigrLvsPooh

TigrLvsPooh Planning WDW Trips Obsessively

They moved perishables for me from Pop to BCV in January. I made sure to tell the bellman which bags needed to go in the fridge. :thumbsup2