Moving a dummy date

officereg

Mouseketeer
I am either too geeked to think, or my brain just doesn’t work. I have a dummy date set while I was waiting for Fall 2015 to open. Can I move that date online, or do I need to do it over the phone tomorrow?

I feel like I’ve been logged in on their website trying to figure out how to change dates, to no avail. Can anyone give me step by step directions, if it can be changed online?
:crazy:

I am either too geeked to think, or my brain just doesn’t work. I have a dummy date set while I was waiting for Fall 2015 to open. Can I move that date online, or do I need to do it over the phone tomorrow?

I feel like I’ve been logged in on their website trying to figure out how to change dates, to no avail. Can anyone give me step by step directions, if it can be changed online?
:crazy:

If you are Gold/Platinum, any bookings you do today (Tuesday) must be over the phone. Tomorrow bookings can be done online or over the phone.

If you are Gold/Platinum, any bookings you do today (Tuesday) must be over the phone. Tomorrow bookings can be done online or over the phone.

I will be for tomorrow. I know that bookings can be done online, but can dates be changed or edited online too?
:confused3

You can do it online tomorrow. You just log into your existing reservation and click 'modify'. It will open up your reservation summary. Near the top of the page you will see 'change cruise date'. Click that and you can select the new date you would like to shift the reservation to.

This is apparently the case, but I personally have never been able to move my dummy online (three different ones). There would always be some error, and I would need to call. It very well may work, but if you get strange errors, calling is easy!

You are logistically suppose to be able to do that online; however, my experience over the years has been that opening day has delays, glitches with the server and even the CMs on the phone have been delayed getting access or lost access during the day to the server. I suggest that you attempt to make the change online but also call at 8 a.m. EST to have a backup in case the website freezes up. One year I did this and it would get to the point where I needed to confirm the reservation before it froze. Thankfully a CM took my call soon after this happened.

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for posting this!!! I have been on hold for 40 minutes and happen to pull this thread up and had no idea I could change it online! I did a change with no issues and am sooooo excited!!! I got a 5E room on deck 7, yay!!!
Now I am still on hold just to check and make sure all is good...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter